Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Hypocrisy? Judging by what's written on here, City supporters seem to be up there with anyone when it comes to that.

When it comes to the death shouts, of course we have supporters that have done that. Especially in years gone by. But barring a few idiots on isolated occasions, its largely been consigned to history. A bit like of lot of the behaviour seen around football from fans of all clubs in years gone by. Maine Road was not a nice place to visit as an away supporter in the 80s so don't pretent you're squeaky clean or you might sound a little hypocritical.

Liverpool are getting these shouts regularly at the moment, by city more than anyone. You can't taunt people about Hillsborough and not expect to receive a reaction. Although that's exactly what people are looking for isn't it?
Yet again your supporters were the aggressors last night , throwing missiles at our fans but nothing will be done , the fact your support keeps on getting away with this behaviour will in future lead to more deaths.
Only one football club has been involved in multiple deaths at a football game TWICE , have a long hard look at yourself and your rancid football club before playing the downtrodden victim , your tiresome we have heard it all before how you are always the victims.
Perhaps its about time your fan base grew a pair and stop the self pitying shite , and if you want to start mentioning the tory's and Thatcher maybe have a think about the Yorkshire miners , in comparison Liverpool as a city didnt suffer f*ck all.
But we dont see Leeds or any other Yorkshire club fans acting in the way your disgusting fan base does , just go and f*ck off you sad individual and go and wallow in self pity somewhere away from this forum.

Do you think the admins on RAWK would take the same view?
But our admins are not on RAWK. Just because they can’t be calm and rational doesn’t mean that ours have to go the same way.
We have the moral high ground but some of our fans try to undermine that.
Our admin and mods are a better quality.

I am not trying to ‘suck up’ to the admin and mods I am stating my honest opinion.

For years these fuckers have been acting like cunts causing trouble and smashing things up. City fans, finally having enough of their shit,sing a few songs and the cunts have a meltdown, again playing the victim, and this somehow gives them the justification to act like even bigger cunts, but somehow we are partly to blame for it.
Shame on City for releasing that joint email and shame on them again for not condemning their behaviour last night.
I've said it previously, it won't be long till someone yet again dies at their hands and the media and the Scouse enablers will have blood on their hands.

Why should the MEN do that, when the club doesn't? They had the perfect opportunity to lay down a marker for Liverpool behaviour after the first joint letter (which I disagreed with) but wimped out in favour of a second. Journalists are lazy. They aren't going to go looking for a story.
Regardless of how our club has handled this which is absolutely piss poor and whoever thought through that joint statement wants fucking off, You'd still think our local paper would report actual facts.

In response to the last paragraph of a post by Gorton-tubster in the locked email thread, the treatment of Liverpool and its people over the years by thatcher, tory governments, police, press, the establishment etc. over hillsborough, and subsequently the general population of this country who have peddled the same old lies, has undoubtedly led to a lot of heartache, hatred and bitterness.

I honestly think a big part of why Liverpool are disliked by large parts of the country is because Liverpool supporters don't want anything to with them and don't want to be like them, as a result of this treatment. The shit Liverpool have taken over the years about Hillsborough and poverty inevitably creates a rift and 'scouse not english' becomes the sentiment. People up and down the country then don't like it and the resentment becomes mutual.

The poor girl getting hit by something last night absolutely shouldn't have happened and was disgraceful. How anyone can think it's acceptable to indiscrimately throw anything into a crowd full of people is beyond me. I hope whoever did it is caught and punished accordingly.

At the same time, the ramping up of the taunting of people over death and poverty is also inexcusable and is obviously designed to hurt and inflame things.

All this 'what about...' shite is pathetic and gets you nowhere. It's partly why I said yesterday that this one-sided view that Liverpool are scum and City are squeaky clean so it's ok to abuse the scousers as much as you like, is wrong, and actually perpetuates more of the bitterness and unsavoury incidents between the clubs. Liverpool, as do any club, including city, have supporters who will cross the line. City have supporters who are happy to ramp things up with the death taunts. Unfortunately, incidents like last night then become horribly inevitable if it's not reigned in.

You will probably all disgaree but the joint statement seems sensible to me. What needs to happen is that both Liverpool and City accept responsibility for their failings. No ifs or buts. Maybe then things might improve.

I will await the usual vermin, ****, rat, fuck off shouts. But if that's the approach you want to take, maybe you're part of the problem.
Your fans were all sent an email by Billy Hogan, your CEO, two days before the game asking for all inappropriate behaviour to be reported to the stewards or appropriate authorities. Save us therefore the sanctimonious crap - if any of you lot had any backbone you'd report the scum launching missiles last night at City fans to your club - or maybe you don't have any respect for your CEO ?

I think city need to act now and withdraw the away allocation for the game later in the year
Something very bad is going to happen. We as a club need to be in front of it and not act when something terrible happens

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.