Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

How do they manage the media?
Its now being widely reported on Sky, BBC, Talkshite etc that there was trouble at last nights game, a number of people have been arrested & A young girl was hit by a missile but no club has been mentioned?
When we supposedly scribbled some shit on a toilet door or possibly sang a nasty song at Anfield the media could not wait to get Citys name into the headlines, How do Liverpool manage to get away with it every time?
Same here. Strange stuff but I can only guess they dont want it to get legal, but that doesnt explain why they would mention it if it is City.

This current state of affairs between City and your club has intensified since Klopp has been your manager, and failed to stop City winning more domestic titles than you. This is an important factor and smacks of a sense of entitlement ans expectations being thwarted.

FSG are pissed about it, Klopp as their mouthpiece is upset about it,and your more thuggish and ill-disciplned supporters are definitely frustrated, angry and as a consequence more violent in their confrontations with City supporters, and officials.

You cannot stand the situation which exists currently with City being much more successful on the domestic front, and that results in the disgusting and cowardly behaviour of a psarticularly nasty and vicious faction of your supporters .

This is less of a historical dislike, ans more frustrated petulance.

For god's sake stop making lame excuses about Hillsborough ans admit that you are bitter about the success City are enjoying, hence the ramping up of the violence !
Going to make this my last post here as I can't keep up with all the responses and it's probably a pointless exercise and frustrating for all concerned.

However, I agree with this to a large extent. It hurts to think that we haven't won as much as we feel the team deserves over recent years and the on pitch rivalry obviously heats things up.

From our perspective, we will point towards oil money, state take overs and financial doping. You will point towards Liverpool's apparent sense of entitlement, petulance, and unjust frustration leading to over the top behaviour, e.g the coach. The usual football tribalism and rivalry etc.

However, what I came here to say originally was the commentary on here seemed unbelievably biased and short sighted and overlooks plenty of poor behaviour of City supporters. City fans aren't squeaky clean. I've never been pelted with things like I have at City or United in the past for example.

And whatever you say, the shout of always the victims, is perceived as being about Hillsborough. And you can't underestimate the impact Hillsborough and the aftermath had on so many in this city. As a scouse Liverpool supporter, I'm telling you these chants from City, and others, have ramped up recently and are playing the most significant part in the current ill feeling and incidents in our support, such as some of those occurring last night. Nor the football rivalry.

Both sides need to take responsibility was ultimately all I wanted to say. I'll leave it there for now.

The 3 Scousers that were well-behaved in the East Stand 3rd tier were okay. One was upset at a challenge on their keeper in the 2nd half and spoke out. That could have been a flash point but he kept his mouth shut. They left 5-10mins before the full time whistle blending in with home fans. No problem with that. Potential for problems? Yes, but many others have infiltrated hone fans in away games. Done OT Swamp, Burnley and Villa many times that way. Always aware I must be extra careful and civil.

Banning LFC fans visiting would create a problem of seat fillers registering for home areas. There were at least 2 red and 2 Everton blue flares in the home end. How many of us would try to sneak into Liverpool's home end using tickets and contacts to get restricted tickets? A few, for sure.

Perhaps positioning stewards better in away ends is a sensible call. They have romaing steward squadrons and external stewards that could bulk up presence. I remember at Middlesbrough away in the 8-1 game, their stewarding was brought in from 3 other grounds and overkill. CITY and Liverpool need to be wiser. Presence and visibility of CCTV systems may deter most.

Identity to ticket matches should also be enough. All areas of an away end can be covered with live monitoring. Extra signage. Deterents usually work on the sensible or fearing majority. Big F*** off fines and proper consequences should be deployed. It sadly reflects society in that the consequences at footy are as weak, or weaker, than that of crimes external to football.

Or, offenders caught will be forced to watch Man Utd for life.

qkS_xp.gif
Too kind.

Every fan is treated as a hooligan,what harm was the singing doing,a lot of these coppers have serious issues,how they passed to become a copper in the first place is anyone‘s guess ..
The days of coppers being the good guys has unfortunately gone…….wouldn’t trust any copper……

Going to make this my last post here as I can't keep up with all the responses and it's probably a pointless exercise and frustrating for all concerned.

However, I agree with this to a large extent. It hurts to think that we haven't won as much as we feel the team deserves over recent years and the on pitch rivalry obviously heats things up.

From our perspective, we will point towards oil money, state take overs and financial doping. You will point towards Liverpool's apparent sense of entitlement, petulance, and unjust frustration leading to over the top behaviour, e.g the coach. The usual football tribalism and rivalry etc.

However, what I came here to say originally was the commentary on here seemed unbelievably biased and short sighted and overlooks plenty of poor behaviour of City supporters. City fans aren't squeaky clean. I've never been pelted with things like I have at City or United in the past for example.

And whatever you say, the shout of always the victims, is perceived as being about Hillsborough. And you can't underestimate the impact Hillsborough and the aftermath had on so many in this city. As a scouse Liverpool supporter, I'm telling you these chants from City, and others, have ramped up recently and are playing the most significant part in the current ill feeling and incidents in our support, such as some of those occurring last night. Nor the football rivalry.

Both sides need to take responsibility was ultimately all I wanted to say. I'll leave it there for now.

Don't give a fuck.

come on lads n lasses. You cant expect to sit in the bottom two tiers of the south stand and not get misslies thrown at you. Its your own fault for sitting there.
move on and dont do it again

What Hillsborough chants have you heard. Have I missed something? I’ve never heard any songs about it.

it's a tool they use when they are challenged about their bad behaviour and running riot, it's always the Hillsborough chants that some knob head was singing, they spout ? it's all our fault, NO IT'S NOT ? control yourself report it and leave it to the police and stewards and stop going around fucking running riot time and time again,

nothing is ever said about the Munich chants they sing to united fans ? you're telling me they don't sing this when playing united ? yes, some of our knob heads sing it, but again, show me a club without knob heads,

I think the football world and the other clubs and their have had enough of this shit now, Hillsborough is over now, you got the justice you wanted, so stop carrying it on and on and blaming every single club you play,

maybe it's time to move on and leave it in the past and stop blaming other fans for your bad behaviour,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.