Liverpool Game is a must Win

Psychologically for me this is a must win.

Given our indifferent form of late, the carling cup loss and injuries, our squad and, judging by a lot of the content of this forum, our fans need a lift.

A win over Liverpool, our closest rivals at the moment and a team with a pedigree of top 4 finishes, would provide an enormous psychological lift for the run in.

Football is a confidence game and we are lacking it right now.

So that's why for me it's a must win...A loss here would only serve to reinforce negatives built up over the last few weeks in the minds of players and fans alike.

Big atmosphere needed sunday...shout your f@ckin heads off.

C'Mon You Blues.

Not really a must win and biggest game of the season was rags at the swamp in CC , we can and will drop points in the games we have left and still come 4th
Im hoping for a 1-0 win to us with a N'gog own goal just to see what it looks like on scorers list

Are you watching the Liverpool Europa League game?

God it's dull,yes the Romanian side are sitting back but Liverpool are so boring to watch - I know they will be better at the weekend but we are well capable of beating them on this showing ( though I won some money backing the draw half time/Liverpool full time so not too disappointed!)

bluetide said:

I've not been keen on the way he's had us set up lately. Trying to turn us into a boring Inter Milan.

ya and the thing is we arent good enough to be like inter milan, we need to just do a 442

It is a must win along with the Spurs match, and here's why ... if we count on it being down to the two of us for fourth spot, here's the run in for both teams - and a guess at points we'll both pick up along the way (winning most most home games, picking up an odd win away). 3 points here and there might make a massive difference.

3 H Liverpool
0 A Chelsea
3 H Tottenham Hotspur
1 A Sunderland
1 A Fulham
3 H Wigan Athletic
1 A Burnley
3 H Birmingham City
1 H Manchester United
0 A Arsenal
1 H Aston Villa
3 A West Ham United
1 H Everton

21 Points

0 A Man City
3 H Blackburn
3 A Wigan
3 H Portsmouth
0 A Man United
1 H Sunderland
0 A Birmingham
3 H Fulham
3 H West Ham
1 A Burnley
1 H Chelsea
1 A Hull

19 Points

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.