Liverpool (H) - Carabao Cup 4th Round - Thu 22nd Dec, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think Pep would be more comfortable playing Rico Lewis than he would Gomez. More likely to be Ake at left back with Laporte, Akanji and Lewis completing the back 4, imo. Lewis’ start to life at City has been at a higher level than Gomez’s.

If Gomez doesn’t get minutes in this game then he’s got no hope IMO. He should be fitter than the majority of the squad and it’s a cup game.

..............................ortega..........................lewis.akanji..laporte...ake

.................rodri........phillips..................
..kdb.................gundog..............palmer.....

..........................haaland.........................

If Gomez doesn’t get minutes in this game then he’s got no hope IMO. He should be fitter than the majority of the squad and it’s a cup game.
He could play left wing at some point tonight. We only really have Palmer and it’s not exactly his position either.

Does the result of this game affect the PL game against the Rags at the Swamp?....could it get moved to the Sunday?

When you get over bragging about how bad your common cold is (if you had full blown flu you’d be too ill to even think about football) you should maybe think about showing some respect to the grieving families of the hundreds of thousands killed by covid, which is actually far more contagious than flu and which, even in it’s current form, still kills the elderly and vulnerable people of all ages.
Sorry I missed out the words “for me” next to ten times worse than covid.

I have had covid three times and managed to somehow continue normal after a few days is all I was saying but this has put me on my back.

I wasn’t bragging in the slightest at all.

Does the result of this game affect the PL game against the Rags at the Swamp?....could it get moved to the Sunday?
Only if we get picked for Thurs telly or United do (or both).

We play Sunday before so only telly days for us are on Wed/Thurs, United's FA cup game is on Friday so they could easily play on a Tuesday.

As it is the QFs next there is a good chance whoever goes through is show with MU an NU, bar the east mids derby being drawn.

If this travelling squad is true, then it's weaker than I expected. I assumed that the likes of Matip, Firmino, Alexander-Arnold etc would all be involved. They can still cobble together a decent XI out of that, but it would explain why the odds have swung further in our favour with the bookies I guess. Wouldn't surprise me if that's not a definitive list though.

if that's right, just hoping we fucking go at Milner - weird how Foden didn't run at him in the league game

Because he knew that no matter how many times Milner fouled him, he would not get sent off.

Bernado could testify to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.