Liverpool (H) - Carabao Cup 4th Round - Thu 22nd Dec, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sometimes pop onto their cesspit of a fans forum - to drink in their pain - they are that far up their own arses about being victims - I get quite a few laughs

Here is a little selection from their pre-match thread that shows their take on the joint letter and how they are obsessed with us:

"Absolutely disgusted by that email from the club. Think we've been had off completely by those cheating c*nts. Nothing will be done though, no one wants to go against them"

"There is not a single fucking chance that the feral, sportswashed c*nts won’t be chanting all their usual vile abuse. Despite all their ‘success’ they remain one of the angriest, most bitter fanbases. Even giving our blue neighbours a run for their money.

It really is time such chants were treated the same as racist chanting. Anything like that should be stadium bans for everyone involved and punishments for the club if it continues."

"The occasional finger wagging from the club at the weekly Hillsborough chants, but we'll hold hands with Sportswash FC the moment they spit the dummy and act like we're all in this together

Fuck off with that weak crap"

I think that it is fair to say that we get right under their skin and they are obsessed with us
Thanks for bringing their shit in here

They'll be full strength, Van Dijk, Fabinho etc

Not a hope they'll play mostly kids. Act like it's not all they want, we're their cup final every time.
Which only confirms how sad they are , Klippety clinging onto the "We beat City trophy" , problem is they cannot sustain that level of performmance , if they get a result tonight Villa will be rubbing thier hands on Monday playing Clubshops under achievers.

Only ones that really matter is if it effect us trophy wise can’t remember one game we lost to Liverpool ended up at us missing out on a trophy because Liverpool beat us!
They’ve beaten us in the 2012 EFL Cup semifinals, they knocked us out of the 2017-18 Champions League quarter finals, they beat us at their place in the 2019-20 season when they won the league (had we won that day we’d have been three points behind them and right in the title race, the defeat pretty much lost us the title), they beat us in the FA Cup semifinal last season and they beat us in the Community Shield in the Summer.

They’ve beaten us in the 2012 EFL Cup semifinals, they knocked us out of the 2017-18 Champions League quarter finals, they beat us at their place in the 2019-20 season when they won the league (had we won that day we’d have been three points behind them and right in the title race, the defeat pretty much lost us the title), they beat us in the FA Cup semifinal last season and they beat us in the Community Shield in the Summer.
But apart from that ;)

They’ll have a few kids playing according to a blue I know that has a contact in their academy

Assuming those who arrived yesterday won't start:

Ortega Moreno
Akanji Laporte Ake Gomez
De Bruyne Rodri Gundogan
Mahrez Haaland Palmer

Would like Lewis to get minutes but I doubt Pep puts him up against Robertson and Nunez, especially with Mahrez in front of him.

Palmer on the left isn't ideal but he can tuck in when Gomez overlaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.