Liverpool (h) - CL QF post match thread

This will piss a lot of people off in here but here’s my view
1 . Sterling is vastly overrated. When you look at most if his goals they were tap ins. Think he has had the season if his life and will not repeat it. should have buried Utd on Saturday.
2.jesus is no aguero either . Same again misses way to many for my liking. Not good enough to lead the line on his own.3 Otamendi has had a good season but this last week he has totally gone to shit and I doubt whether he will be able to pull it back again. 4 kompany is in my eyes now a fourth choice defender for us . We need to really strengthen in the summer because I can’t see this team defending the title next season

Happy hey

I don’t know if it’s the defence and how it’s setup or the same bollocks and individual mistakes from fuckers like
Otamendi, needs dropping for a few weeks.

The dicks on bt don' seem to understand the enormity of the disallowed goal, 2-0 Is a huge difference but all wobble gob could say was you'v got to take with the rough with the smooth, well when the fuck are we gonna get some smooth!!

i felt liverpool players were always faster and stronger off and on the ball, a vidal type midfielder would be handy in ties like this

You can moan about bent refs all day long, but it has to be said Liverpool were better than us over both legs, they took their chances, we didn't.

Five goals don't lie....poor defending.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.