Liverpool (h) - CL QF post match thread

Proud of City, we gave it everything, staff, team and fans -- we were the best team, but as Klopp says it's possible to beat the best -- good experience for next season, shame but it is what it is. Well done guys.

I feel sorry for our players.

Attacked on the coach to fuckin Anfield in a well-Police-organised gauntlet run of pure hatred. What would have happened without that?
Had to swallow an offside goal going 0-1 down. What would happened to dippers momentum if disallowed?
Pressure on then, dippers flying, momentum got us down 3-0.
3-1 disallowed, I didn't see an offside.
So, 3-0 instead of 2-1. Big influence of the tactics going into the 2nd leg.

Bernardo hitting the post at Etihad. 2-0 disallowed. That's like pulling the plug. No justice, fighting against 12 men.

It's so disappointing to be unfairly treated again and again and you cannot change anything about that.
I don't care for Ota's shocker, the away goal already had ended the tie.

Thanks a lot for your great support you have shown tonight before the ref killed us (again).

I have to say, it really takes away my joy for football, if City gets shafted time and time again.
Having VAR City were through to the semis, no doubt. IMO.

Burnley did defend well tonight but sorry, that's easy after all I've written above.
Dippers were not the better side, 5-1 on agg is a pure joke, but wil be rubbed under our noses for umpteen decades.
What do we have to do to be just fairly treated? Nothing more than that. Just fair.

If I'm a Man City player I'm questioning the r/ef/.

Fuck Souness
He said PEP.....not Ref.
Questioning Ferny dropping into back 4 - when everything was going well in the 1st half.

City lost but 3 of their ex-players Milner, Dzeko and Kolarov are through to the semi's of CL........lol

Team gave it everything. Didn’t hear a peep out of the Liverpool fans until they scored the goal. So much for their famous support and the mass invasion.

Some absolutely appalling decisions that we have received over the last 3 games. We will wrap the title up in the next couple of weeks and we can enjoy the rest of the season.

Can't blame everything on the ref.

If the referee, supposedly on of the best that UEFA has at its disposal, as well as the linesman and the extra official behind the goal, didn’t see the touch from Milner, then none of them should be involved in a Champions' League quarterfinal tie.

Absolutely disgraceful officiating.

I don't think some do to be honest but we have to assume they won't for now. If we don't get 6 points (5 really with the goal difference) from the next three home games we deserve not to win it

I think we’ll win at least 4 of the last 6. So will united. They will draw to Bournemouth and Arsenal. I’m predicting a win by 12 points.

Hats off to Roma what a comeback. Dzeko leading their line was immense. When feels the confidence of the manager he is a great striker. Still hope Liverpool gets Real and Zidane showing them the fucking reality.

If the referee, supposedly on of the best that UEFA has at its disposal, as well as the linesman and the extra official behind the goal, didn’t see the touch from Milner, then none of them should be involved in a Champions' League quarterfinal tie.

Absolutely disgraceful officiating.

You don't need to convince me that refs are terrible.

He said PEP.....not Ref.
Questioning Ferny dropping into back 4 - when everything was going well in the 1st half.

City lost but 3 of their ex-players Milner, Dzeko and Kolarov are through to the semi's of CL........lol

I know what he said.

Pep wasn't at fault, the disgraceful refereeing was.

Again, fuck Souness the bin dipping ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.