Liverpool (h) - CL QF post match thread

I haven’t seen it as I’m away for work, but I can’t believe there’s another potentially game changing ref error against us again.

That’s either quite the run of bad luck or the ****s really are cheating. Three huge games, with at least one colossal ref fuck up in each? All against the same team?

Add in that ‘coach greeting’ bullshit and we’ve been royally fucked this week.

We were fucked. Again.

Well message the people who DM'd you for an apology, rather than coming on saying 'I told you so' again....

But I was right again. To be fair this was lost leg one, the leg anyone with sense would have seen coming a mile away. I’m so dissapoitned with how the last week has gone yet we will still get some dicks saying it’s ok we will win the league. Not good enough

thought our lads showed alot of character ,completely played pool off the park first half, poor refereeing again cost us, life goes on ,learn from these mistakes guys

Another studs up tackle the dirty **** Mane should've seen red...

When this little dirty **** gets a bad tackle against him I will be the first person with a big grin on my face...

Another studs up tackle the dirty **** Mane should've seen red...

When this little dirty **** gets a bad tackle against him I will be the first person with a big grin on my face...

To be fair there were 5 huge decisions that went against us over two legs and that wasn’t one. Yellow was the correct decision as it was just a coming together imo slightly late but not a red.

The team gave it everything in that first half but damage was done in the first leg.

Refereeing decisions continue to go against us although I don't believe there is a conspiracy, just complete incompetence across the board from the officials. Not a fan of VAR but they need some help. I think we have a legitimate complaint about the appointment of this particular official though.

A wider and more worrying issue for me is our knockout record. I think this was our 7th season in the Champions League and we've won a total of 3 knock out games. Those were against Kiev, PSG, and Basel.

As a whole, I dont think that is acceptable given the progress we've made. We've been tonked by Barca a couple of times (no great shame maybe), narrow defeat to Real, but getting beat on away goals by Monaco and then 5-1 by Liverpool isn't good enough.

Not entirely sure why we played Otamendi. He's in a rut. I didn't expect much from this game, but still managed to be disappointed. Where has our clinical edge gone? Where has our defence gone?

Bernado Silva was excellent and the first half we should have been 2-0 up with Pep still in the dugout.
We have had decisions go against us last 2 games, that's football and that's life.
Bin Dipper support was none existent first half, ours was amazing.
It's life and it's football.
Onwards and upwards, we have just about won the double.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.