Liverpool (h) CL QF pre-match thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone can come back from 3-0 down, it's this City side.

And if anyone could let a 3-0 lead slip, well...

Steven-Gerrard-slips.jpg

Normally not that arsed with a few euro away fans in our end, I have been in he ends before, but if any of them ****s are near me tomorrow they wil be getting a throw em out and get rid aimed at the stewards.

One worry is someof our fans if we are not 4-0 up or cruising by 70 mins and them fuckin off earlier than usual

Have a feeling Mendy will start. Get Salah worrying more about going backwards than forwards. Come on lads time to make yourself hero’s!

Whatever happens tomorrow this has been a special season where we have seen some scintillating football. Let's get a few things straight Liverpool whilst being a good side are beatable and we can do this.

Slim chance but the most important thing is not to concede. Thus, whilst an early goal would be great, if we can get to half time winning even only one nil then we are still right in the game.

Salah will not be 100% fit if he plays and that will hopefully negate their potency. If we concede then I think we are done.

Have a feeling Mendy will start. Get Salah worrying more about going backwards than forwards. Come on lads time to make yourself hero’s!

Would kind of be irrelevant really tbh as Salah isn't really one to track on the wing. It'd just mean one of the CM's from Liverpool would move over to help whoever is playing at RB (I'd assume Trent Alexander-Arnold again). Salah will mostly stay high up ready to initiate a counter.

MC should play aggressive. Same way we did in december against the spurs. That day Kev was ELECTRIC and it paid!
COME ON CITY. WE CAN DO IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.