Liverpool (h) CL QF pre-match thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I work with a few dippers, one of them showed me a few pictures from social media with a load of them with 'home tickets'. Not sure if these have been bought direct from the club or touts but sounds like there could be loads of them in the ground tomorrow what is only going to lead to trouble, that said they have to sit there as we smash 5 past the scruffy gits!!!!

I can't say much I sat in that main stand with them last week, the ones next to me sussed I was city but kept it good natured what is fair enough, might of been a different story had the score line been different like. Come on city!!!!!

It was a joke for goodness sake lighten up

Apologies, i think we are all a bit het up. Not sure where i stand on the social media thing to be honest, words can be cheap but it might actually help the players get psyched up by this sort of thing, not that they should need it. Like you I've got bad memories going back to the days of Paul Power, well before facebook days, who used to seem to jinx us every time he came out with a few defiant words in the press

Yeah, everyone needs to be right up for this tomorrow. The players need us, forget Saturday now, Saturday and Wednesday mean fuck all if we get the job done tomorrow.

Start like we did against United and hopefully finish the game much much better.

All the players are up for it on social media, lets hope it's one of those games where every City player has a stormer.

It’s a long shot tomorrow,haven’t seen or heard about any of the players on social media with these rallying calls (although don’t have Twitter or Facebook)think this may have been pre-plannned by the club to put a positive spin on things after the last two poor results..

wvstu1.png

It’s a long shot tomorrow,haven’t seen or heard about any of the players on social media with these rallying calls (although don’t have Twitter or Facebook)think this may have been pre-plannned by the club to put a positive spin on things after the last two poor results..
They are the ones not doing the bizz not the crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.