Liverpool (h) CL QF pre-match thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be winning 2-0 and the referee will do us.
Uefa will never allow us to win this, if by some miracle we come close to it t’row the offsides/ dissallowed goals or a red card or two will appear.

Players will be up for it. There'll be yellow cards left right and centre I can see it now. Every decent firm tackle we put in will be carded. I hope not but can only see this happening until they lose their heads.

wvstu1.png

When did we extend the stadium?

Why do you care, we got zero chance haven't we?

Doesn't matter what we do, the mighty Liverpool are vastly superior to us.
Grow up,not thinking we have a chance and wanting to win are seperate things,i want us to win every game,i'm pissed off about sat so am in a negative mindset but i want to us to win as much as anyone else

They are the ones not doing the bizz not the crowd
Understand that Karen,think some of us are a bit shell shocked after the last two results more so now against the rags after the fantastic first half but the absolute capitulation early doors second half,the players came out thinking the game was done then got caught out ..stranger things have happened as jimmy greaves said footballs a funny old game you just never know,I will say if we were going to anfield with a 3 goal lead (and regardless our piss poor stats there) I would be ultra confident we would progress,maybe lose the game but sneak through,can see the same for Liverpool they’ll get through maybe only just but it’s to much of an ask for me in my opinion...

Understand that Karen,think some of us are a bit shell shocked after the last two results more so now against the rags after the fantastic first half but the absolute capitulation early doors second half,the players came out thinking the game was done then got caught out ..stranger things have happened as jimmy greaves said footballs a funny old game you just never know,I will say if we were going to anfield with a 3 goal lead (and regardless our piss poor stats there) I would be ultra confident we would progress,maybe lose the game but sneak through,can see the same for Liverpool they’ll get through maybe only just but it’s to much of an ask for me in my opinion...
Eeez football so a great man once said,lets see what happens

Uefa will never allow us to win this, if by some miracle we come close to it t’row the offsides/ dissallowed goals or a red card or two will appear.

This ^^

The officials will bone us because the narrative for 'plucky cult minnows' of the old order who supposedly never had nuffink but two old buttons to rub together need to up-end the supposed 'new money upstarts' who's istree supposedly started after the millennium.

The obligatory 'Barca will then conquer the plucky cult minnows' narrative will kick in and natural order will be restored for the final.

Grow up,not thinking we have a chance and wanting to win are seperate things,i want us to win every game,i'm pissed off about sat so am in a negative mindset but i want to us to win as much as anyone else

You need to take a break perhaps, as you are telling someone to grow up when you admit your whole posting is currently of a negative mindset.

How can anyone who has watched us this season say we don't have a chance.

There can no room for negativity for tomorrow, the fans have just as big a role to be in the right mindset as the players.

It's okay people saying what is written on here doesn't change anything, but negativity does spread and plenty of City fans want to try and make the difference tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.