Liverpool (h) CL QF pre-match thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to change the formation so Fernandinho is not outnumbered.
So to start KDB plays the double pivot
Personally I'd go 4-2-3-1.

------------- Ederson
Walker Stones Laporte Delph
---------Fernandinho KDB
-------Sterling Silva Sane
------------- Aguero

Otamendi has made a mistake too many over the last 2 games and Kompany surely can't play 4 games in a week and a half.
Unless Stones is injured - why hasn't he even seen the subs bench of late?

Last edited:
No one is going to admit to not going, but do you think all the blues will turn up? There could be a few hundred who might not fancy it?

Myself, I'm really looking forward to it now, as I feel we have nothing to lose. Pressure is off now. Shot to nothing. If we go out then all the bad news is out of the way, and we cn just concentrate on winning the league without any cloud hanging over us.

dream scenario would be Raheem scoring the winner, or the goal that takes us to Extra time. But I wouldn't start him. I'd start Jesus, Sane and Aguero if Aguero is fit.

If there are any LFC fans considering going in the home ends - do not do this. You are more unpopular than Man Utd fans now.

If the worst happens and we crash out - Don't forget to make BT Sport suffer in the best way possible. CANCEL THAT SUBSCRIPTION!!
Final's are free to air anyway. And here are the remaining PL fixtures on BT:

Liverpool v Bournemouth
Bournemouth v Manchester United
Swansea City v Chelsea

On Virgin that'll save you £22 a month, on Sky about £35 a month.
Great idea I will call first thing Wed.

Need to change the formation so Fernandinho is not outnumbered.
So to start KDB plays the double pivot
Personally I'd go 4-2-3-1.

------------- Ederson
Walker Stones Laporte Delph
---------Fernandinho KDB
-------Sterling Silva Sane
------------- Aguero

Otamendi has made a mistake too many over the last 2 games and Kompany surely can't play 4 games in a week and a half.
Unless Stones is injured - why hasn;t he even seen a pitch of late?
I'd like stones to play too. Can come forward into midfield and make the extra man. LFC don't have a Lukaku like frward so we don't really need Kompany. Kompany can score from set-pieces though. All our central defenders can score a few

I'd like stones to play too. Can come forward into midfield and make the extra man. LFC don't have a Lukaku like frward so we don't really need Kompany. Kompany can score from set-pieces though. All our central defenders can score a few

No thanks, don't want to see a repeat of what happened when stones went up against Firmino last time.

No thanks, don't want to see a repeat of what happened when stones went up against Firmino last time.

I'd have no worries with that match up, provided the officials do their jobs. Probably too much to hope for though, as they rarely do when we play LFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.