Liverpool (h) CL QF pre-match thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
“I remember what happened last year,” said Guardiola. “It was 1-1 at home to Monaco when there was a clear penalty on Sergio and what should have been a red card, but the referee didn’t give it”. That was Spaniard Antonio Mateu Lahoz who gave a penalty to Monaco and also, this season, gave two to Napoli. Guess who the referee is tomorrow??
Just like the league,we get refs that will fuck us over in Europe as well..

“I remember what happened last year,” said Guardiola. “It was 1-1 at home to Monaco when there was a clear penalty on Sergio and what should have been a red card, but the referee didn’t give it”. That was Spaniard Antonio Mateu Lahoz who gave a penalty to Monaco and also, this season, gave two to Napoli. Guess who the referee is tomorrow??
I think we’re out . Uefa’s special agent is in charge.

Let's go for the fucking thing.

Eddy

Walker vinny otto

Sterling kdb dinho Silva mendy

Kun Sané

Sterling has to start this one. The Anfield crowd seems to get to him so leaving him out of the away leg was understandable. Despite missing them chances on Saturday, we need pace and to go at them from the off. He missed an even worse sitter from 6 yards and an open net let's not forget and then bounced back to score from a similar position. One thing he can't be knocked for though is getting into the positions and 20+ goals this season. Get behind the lads...Sterling included! COME ON CITY!

I think we’re out . Uefa’s special agent is in charge.
I hate to even mention the GPC but if that referee had been selected to ref one of their games after such an inept display in a previous game don’t you think he would have publicly objected?
Why is it at City we just keep taking the hits without protest? Why not openly complain about that thug Ashley tackle on Saturday?
Whilst I would never want to lower ourselves to the levels of Mourinho or Ferguson, it is clear that being “good sports” is not getting us anywhere with the FA/UEFA/officials. Maybe it’s time we went on an offensive of some sort and start drawing more attention to the horrendous injustices we routinely come up against.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.