Liverpool (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Look at the replies as well. How are people surprised that a Liverpool fan in Liverpool gear got denied entry into the City end at a City and Liverpool game....

Thick as fucking mince, thought he could come to lil' ol' England proclaiming he's a septic tank and that entitles him to some sort of special dispensation.

Even scouse cunts from the USA are cunts too ;)

Thick as fucking mince, thought he could come to lil' ol' England proclaiming he's a septic tank and that entitles him to some sort of special dispensation.

Even scouse cunts from the USA are cunts too ;)
Looks like the Bizarre Love child of Lionel Ritchie and Dolly Parton

Tell the knobend to try getting in the Kop for the return fixture with a fucking City shirt on and see what happens.
The fact this fucking inarticulate buffoon has this many followers makes me doubt any faith I ever had in human intelligence.

imagine how many others would be like this guy Liverpool fan from abroad who paid top dollar to go in our end thankfully stewards did a good job here

Also he says $200 or $300 for a ticket, then later on describe is as the 'cheapest ticket' he could find. So in other words, he didn't buy it from a legitimate source anyway. Unless the prices have increased massively since the last time I got to a game.

Tell the knobend to try getting in the Kop for the return fixture with a fucking City shirt on and see what happens.
The fact this fucking inarticulate buffoon has this many followers makes me doubt any faith I ever had in human intelligence.
Never underestimate the level of stupidity the human race can obtain

imagine how many others would be like this guy Liverpool fan from abroad who paid top dollar to go in our end thankfully stewards did a good job here

Why didn’t he get one of his dipping compatriots to double up at the turnstile . Surely if he wants to be accepted he should learn how to jib in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.