Liverpool (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Probably payback from older generations fans , me included who have suffered at the hands/fists/boots of opposing supporters , luckily our football stadia is a much more sanitized environment with little crowd trouble.
But if I was in the Kop next year and City scored i would be sat on my hands ,because if I cheered I would expect and deserve a good hiding from Dippers , maybe football in this country is more tribal than good old Yankee American football , with your Popcorn and hotdogs :)
I'm guessing you've never been to Philadelphia...

I’m in CB L2 and didn’t see any of them in our section, I’d have been encouraging the Stewards to remove them if they had been there.
Didn’t see any in my part of the family stand openly displaying dipper credentials but that many half and halves some of them probably were. Half and halves are a stain on humanity whoever they support

Spurs were dreadful today and have got an horrendous injury list. But you just know that they'll turn into world beaters for our game. But I'm confident,especially at home. Villa will be a very hard task away and again, a draw might not be a bad result in the scheme of things,especially if they beat Arsenal the week before. But I think we'll get 2 wins. When the going gets tough,Pep gets going.
A draw against villa ? Behave

Didn’t see any in my part of the family stand openly displaying dipper credentials but that many half and halves some of them probably were. Half and halves are a stain on humanity whoever they support
I wouldn’t let them in stating they could be Dippers, terrible things. I bought a Munich 1860 hat and badge when we were in Munich but wore those to wind up the Bayern fans. They’ve slipped right down the league now so I doubt Bayern fans wouldn’t give them a thought these days.

A draw against villa ? Behave
Kaz, Villa are a good counter attacking side. Something we have difficulty in dealing with. I’m not at all surprised the OP saying a draw will be not be a bad result against them and their home form is good. Of course I hope we win but I expect a tough match against them, ‘Dick’ Emery has got them playing well.

It would be a terrible result , we cant keep drawing if we want to win the title . I think four in a row is not really possible but we need to try, lol
What I should of said was, it'd be half decent if we beat Spurs. But I agree on drawing far too many games. But it is our lucky ground and we're due a top performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.