Liverpool (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Kaz, Villa are a good counter attacking side. Something we have difficulty in dealing with. I’m not at all surprised the OP saying a draw will be not be a bad result against them and their home form is good. Of course I hope we win but I expect a tough match against them, ‘Dick’ Emery has got them playing well.
Ooh you are naughty Normskih..but I like ya!!

Having digested the game, for me it was a missed opportunity imo. Would have kept us top, put them in their place and given us a real boost ahead of a tough week.

We looked out of sorts all over the pitch.

Alvarez looked like he had just stepped off the plane and I guess he can thank the lack of options on the bench for completing the game. He was out of sorts from the first minute.

A defence of Dias, Walker, Ake and Akanji has little to no real progressive passing and build up which is so crucial for us. I know Ake got the assist and was very solid defensively though!

Rodri looked leggy I thought and not his usual dominant self.

Foden a bit within himself imo, should have pinned back Tsimikas and really taken him on.

Doku was dangerous and had the beating of TAA but end product a bit lacking, felt like he could have had a shot a few times even if it just kept Alisson honest.

We'll see. As far as I know, he's got plenty of clubs ready to tempt him away if he's not getting regular starts.
I never read too much into clubs wanting our players tbf.
They do like to say how he won’t want to stay if he’s not playing regularly.
And I would agree…. Unless he’s been told that playing up front is not his one and only role in the team.

imagine how many others would be like this guy Liverpool fan from abroad who paid top dollar to go in our end thankfully stewards did a good job here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.