Liverpool (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

I was in 323 so it was a mystery to me. I was gonna ask if anybody up at that end saw a reason, a foul, for the goal to be disallowed. And where did Allisson take the free kick from? About ten yards away from any point of contact. My ERO texted me mid-match that it was a 'nothing foul', as I suspected. Kavanagh isn't up to the job, just ask Ancelotti! The worst example was when we were charging down the right wing in the second half with Bernardo, I think, and Kavanagh spots Ake down so IMMEDIATELY stops play - no head injury, no treatment needed - but the Dippers can re-organise and we get a fuckin' drop ball forty yards from where we had the ball!
I sit in 106. When Ake went down the ref glanced over his shoulder to see we were on the break. After seeing that he immediately whistled. Bastard. Ake did not have a head injury so no reason for him to stop the game. I bet if the scousers had the ball attacking us he would not have whistled.

Apart from the fact that I could hardly see anything because of the sun, I thought we played quite well and were a bit unlucky as we had more chances than them but I don’t feel like we were robbed of the 2 dropped points. A point against what is likely to be our biggest challenger this season is not the end of the world. Doku had the dippers shitting themselves and will be one of our most influential players this season.

Not too impressed with Guardiola love in with Klopp, same with Arteta.
Further to this, there seems to be a willingness not to lose, rather than win (home manager moaning at 8 mins added on, when level, odd).
The bench today was shocking, how many games with no subs? Did we really need the £45m for Cole Palmer. Net spend fc.
We are not as good as last year, still might be enough, but the aim is surely to improve?
Jeez, some people! How do you know he wasn’t moaning about it not being enough time ? You surely can’t be saying Pep was playing for a point.

Gary Neville thinks Tront is as good as Kev.

55874c54a78fe3c12d08f59aff09c61f.gif
that’s why rats are used for experiments in a lab .

Wouldn’t describe myself as a happy clapper but a lot on here saying we were “below par” and “ crap performance “ etc. I thought we were great today on and off the ball. Some incredible movement and passing throughout the team including Ed. Thought we showed desire and determination from the off. Doku was unplayable in the main and Bernado showed his passion for hating on the LaLa’s. We deserved to win especially with that harshly disallowed goal against a team shitting their pants in added time against what will sadly be at top 4 team.

Wouldn’t describe myself as a happy clapper but a lot on here saying we were “below par” and “ crap performance “ etc. I thought we were great today on and off the ball. Some incredible movement and passing throughout the team including Ed. Thought we showed desire and determination from the off. Doku was unplayable in the main and Bernado showed his passion for hating on the LaLa’s. We deserved to win especially with that harshly disallowed goal against a team shitting their pants in added time against what will sadly be at top 4 team.
How dare you talk sense?

We had injuries and still do.

We've embedded players without the requisite learning curve under Guardiola, i.e., no pre-season. We've had to make do with the players we have to replace the players we've lost to injury and sales. This has led to the erratic control of the mid game to game, trying different combinations.

Won't be like this next year for those players with more experience in the said roles.

With all that said, we're well within touching distance of the top, be it first or otherwise.
This is a good and balanced view. We are not entitled to win the league and there is a reason why no one has won 4 in a row, even when there were teams who were way ahead of the others in the past - e,g LiVARpool in 70's and rags in 2000's. Therefore, to be right in the mix and already qualified for CL by start December is pretty good.
Thought we played pretty well today and nobody had a bad game but agree Julian and Phil didn't play as well as they could.
Shame we couldn't get the second as it would be ideal to have a bit of a cushion when the Saudi Arabia trip come up but never mind, we may still do. The only team I fear being 4/5 points behind is the dippers so a win would have given us a 4 point gap. Great shame we didn't get the 24 wins on the trot but some of our play from Ederson and team through the press was fabulous

Our club (not Pep and the team) are fucking roll overs, that announcement on roughly the 70th minute was a joke about offensive chanting. We all know that was referring to any potential chant about victims.
Just after they sang their ‘Manchester is full….’ And ‘You Manc Bastard’..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.