Liverpool (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

I’d still like to know what Kloppflop found to chat to the 4th official about for so long during the game.
Plus, what on earth were those 2 planes displaying on their banners? One looked like it said Free ? Mansour! The other one Football is corrupt plus something else.
Just curious. :-)

Vicious! it was a little knock to the back of his head that wouldn't have hurt a little boy. It was a typical modern day footballers reaction and cost us a decent attacking chance.
I bow to your superior knowledge but I still say it was vicious! Our players don’t go down for that length of time for a schoolboy tap! We are not Diverpool!
Plus I had my eye on them the whole time. It was straight on my eyeline.

Beaten up just because he cheered for a goal for another team?

Been to American Football games and dragged to Rugby games and opposing fans sit amongst each other and no trouble at all.

Was is it about football that makes them violent scumbags?
Segregation.

Chicken and egg really. Mostly no-one bothered about a few away fans in a home end unless they tried to cause trouble. Then people did cause trouble and fans were segregated and some people seem to get more upset about their territory being invaded.

When UEFA let away fans have seats in level 2, have any had any trouble? I suspect not because they're entitled to be there.

No-one is entitled to assault someone because they stood up at the wrong time. Or if they cheered the other team's goal. Good luck with that defence in court.

I bow to your superior knowledge but I still say it was vicious! Our players don’t go down for that length of time for a schoolboy tap! We are not Diverpool!
It was that vicious the ref didn't stop the game immediately and the City players around the incident weren't concerned and he needed no treatment.Our players don't dive! You obviously missed Foden screaming clutching his face and dropping to the ground like he'd been shot but a suppose in your eyes being caught by a flailing hand is a full on uppercut. As for your superior knowledge remark ,I don't look at things through biased blue glasses which you clearly do.

I admire the wearing of blue-tinted specs by all City fans, but I’d politely suggest your prescription needs an update.

He tried to get a foul and didn’t know the ball would drop for a decent break attempt. Too bad it may have cost us.

Since the “head injury” rule was introduced to stop play, I have to wonder how significant the uptick in players falling to the ground holding their face and head has become.

Sadly, until the authorities catch up to the gamesmanship with REAL sanctions, the game will continue to be filled by cheats and con men. City don’t do it nearly as much as some we can all name, but we are no angels, either.

Last edited:
Having had a night to sleep on it. I thought we played well and dominated large parts while limiting them to not much at all. Wasteful in front of goal cost us, add that to a ridiculous disallowed goal. These are the type of decisions Liverpool will get now they spent 2 weeks cryarsing after the Tottenham game. To have 5 key players missing meaning there was no way of changing the system meant players tired. Alvarez didn’t arrive back until Thursday so not sure he was due to start until grealish pulled out. Foden doesn’t look fit looked to me he was playing within himself, ankles troubling him again? Bernardo silva what a player.

We played really well. But are too reliant on Haaland. Taking Mahrez and Gundogan out of this team equates to around 25 goals and they haven’t been replaced. Then think we haven’t got KDB either who is probably good for another 10 and I really think it’s a gap we need to address in Jan.

We played really well. But are too reliant on Haaland. Taking Mahrez and Gundogan out of this team equates to around 25 goals and they haven’t been replaced. Then think we haven’t got KDB either who is probably good for another 10 and I really think it’s a gap we need to address in Jan.
I think Doku could well match Mahrez for goalscoring, he seemed strangely reluctant to shoot yesterday but he certainly gets into good positions and can score with either foot as we’ve already seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.