Liverpool (H) Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf Kompanys tackle was a clear red card but who gives a fuck? 11 vs 11 they couldn’t beat us, and that was their best 11 and we were missing our best player and our only LB. They know we are better than them, that’s why the only thing they have to moan about is a red card decision.

You’re talking bollocks, never acted as Neville, Carragher, Souness and Lescott all said. You’ve got Klopp in your corner, surprise surprise, amazingly Klopp didn’t think Van Dyjk was against Napoli which was a much worse tackle, funny that.

I’m not saying they aren’t good players I’m saying they aren’t these mythically phenomenal players the media makes out.

They are top of the league because we missed a penalty against them at theirs and our very uncharacteristic blip mate. Simple as that.
And don’t forget that Pickford million to one clanger. Like I say always thought salah and firmino are good but Not elite. Wish we had got VVD as I believe he is the best defender in the world . But I also believe Laporte will end up at the same level . Everyone is raving about ferdy and Bernardo which is rightly so but Laporte at left back was outstanding. I think Klopp came for the draw with that midfield and came unstuck. Moving on I do feel both teams will drop points as the season progresses but if will go to the wire. In still worried by our finishing as yesterday we should have had 4 easy goals.

Tbf Kompanys tackle was a clear red card but who gives a fuck? 11 vs 11 they couldn’t beat us, and that was their best 11 and we were missing our best player and our only LB. They know we are better than them, that’s why the only thing they have to moan about is a red card decision.

Kompany is bang on saying that the diving Egyptian twat is a fucking pussy.
Red card my arse..if that's a red as Klipperty says then how come he didn't think that Vandickheads foul on the Napoli player was even a yellow and it was a far worse tackle.
Fuck the Scouse bindipping twats they lost because we were the better team ..end of.

Hold your firkin horses. The goaline clearance has been given as a goal now.
Durham on Talk sport.

" The cartoon got it wrong, we all know it wad a goal"

He is a funny man.

He’s a wind up merchant do yourself a favour and switch the ginger prick off. Hopefully Talksport will get the message and he is left to make podcasts in his bed sit that no fucker will ever listen too

Just watched the game back and if you listen when they equalise you can hear someone in the commentary box screaming yes yes get in! It’s defo not Tyler surely it’s not Neville is it? Maybe he had a bet on?

It absolutely wasn't a clear red

Just watched the game back and if you listen when they equalise you can hear someone in the commentary box screaming yes yes get in! It’s defo not Tyler surely it’s not Neville is it? Maybe he had a bet on?

Jamie Gobber....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.