Liverpool (H) Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinny was making a genuine attempt to play the ball. All this talk of scissors and studs up means little when there is barely any contact, used less force than Lovren too

Take your BTS off and comparing it to another foul elsewhere - It quite easily have been a red and I'm sure there wouldn't have been much ground for complaint

I appreciate he didn't hurt Salah and he rolled around like he had had his leg snapped, but he doesn't have to if either there was intent (I would say no) or Vinnie was deemed to be out of control and endangering an opponent (very difficult to argue against when you look at it)

There was a situation where that mincing Egyptian was near the edge of our box and suddenly hit the floor, late in the game.
Didn't see any replay. Did anyone see it? Ref waved play on anyway
My mind can’t quite remember the sheer amount of diving from Mane and Salah. It was almost jaw droppingly unbelievable how much they were throwing themselves around.

It was like seeing two Ashley Youngs from the 2011-12 title run in on one pitch.

Cheating ****s.

You could almost say that Salah’s constant diving is what let Vinnie off with a yellow because the ref would have been thinking; “I know what this diving **** is like so I’ll just play safe and get the yellow out”!

Van Dijk is a very good defender but certainly not as good as they have built him up to be, for one thing he lacks pace.
Although a good defender he seems to be old school, basically just hacking the ball away. Not sure he’d be a good fit for us

My mind can’t quite remember the sheer amount of diving from Mane and Salah. It was almost jaw droppingly unbelievable how much they were throwing themselves around.

It was like seeing two Ashley Youngs from the 2011-12 title run in on one pitch.

Cheating ****s.

You could almost say that Salah’s constant diving is what let Vinnie off with a yellow because the ref would have been thinking; “I know what this diving **** is like so I’ll just play safe and get the yellow out”!
Could be right there

I’ve been lurking on Bluemoon for years now, without actually having ever posted anything as I mainly came on here to see what all the ITKs had to say about transfers and so on. However, after last night I felt compelled to.

Absolutely amazing performance by the lads, we were unlucky not to have won by more really, especially considering the blatant penalty on Sterling (which no one seems to mention). Can’t pick out anyone for any criticism, they all played their hearts out and just wanted it more than Liverpool. However, the reason why I am posting is because I am so proud of all of us who turned up last night and sang our hearts out, cheered the boys on and made it an intimidating atmosphere for the scousers, booing whenever they had the ball. It is the best atmosphere I’ve experienced at the Etihad, made all the sweeter by the fact that the scousers were silent the whole game with the exception of a brief 5 minute spell after their equaliser (they even stopped booing Sterling at one point).

Whatever way this title race goes, last night was special and I am glad that I was able to have been there and experienced it. Still haven’t fully come off the high!

I’ve been lurking on Bluemoon for years now, without actually having ever posted anything as I mainly came on here to see what all the ITKs had to say about transfers and so on. However, after last night I felt compelled to.

Absolutely amazing performance by the lads, we were unlucky not to have won by more really, especially considering the blatant penalty on Sterling (which no one seems to mention). Can’t pick out anyone for any criticism, they all played their hearts out and just wanted it more than Liverpool. However, the reason why I am posting is because I am so proud of all of us who turned up last night and sang our hearts out, cheered the boys on and made it an intimidating atmosphere for the scousers, booing whenever they had the ball. It is the best atmosphere I’ve experienced at the Etihad, made all the sweeter by the fact that the scousers were silent the whole game with the exception of a brief 5 minute spell after their equaliser (they even stopped booing Sterling at one point).

Whatever way this title race goes, last night was special and I am glad that I was able to have been there and experienced it. Still haven’t fully come off the high!
Welcome to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.