Liverpool (H) Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi City,

On behalf of Everton, thanks for tonight. You have no idea how unbearable its been and I imagine you have seen a bit.
You also seemed to unite a nation of football fans tonight so congratulations. Just dont eff it up now!
Oh and Fernandinho is not human

Had to bump this as one of my favourite posts of last night

Not being from either city helps me see that both are as bad or good as each other.
Regardless of who’s favourite, we now have what looks like a proper title fight and that’s better than the procession from last year.

Well of course last season depends on your perspective, after watching for over 60 years it was football heaven. I get it that for those behind us it must have been tough

Take your BTS off and comparing it to another foul elsewhere - It quite easily have been a red and I'm sure there wouldn't have been much ground for complaint

Eh??? I was replying to this comment

Lovren's was never a red mate, Vinny's was borderline. IMHO

so it would make little sense not to compare.

I could equally say to you stop trying to be captain fairplay, we've all got our own opinions and BOTH could've seen red

Gotta love these brilliant scousers.

Walking back to the car with the lad across Ashton Old Road and some big dirty Range Rover almost reverses into us, luckily we saw his reverse lights at the last second.

I shouted "watch it", so imagine my surprise when a scouse accent shouted "well watch where you're going then."

After politely telling him he was the one actually parked on the entire pavement, instead of the road, and then me giving a less than polite fuck off!

Eh??? I was replying to this comment so it would make little sense not to compare.

I could equally say to you stop trying to be captain fairplay, we've all got our own opinions and BOTH could've seen red

And I responded to this to simply point out you dont necessarily have to have contact to be sent off lawfully

Vinny was making a genuine attempt to play the ball. All this talk of scissors and studs up means little when there is barely any contact, used less force than Lovren too

Gotta love these brilliant scousers.

Walking back to the car with the lad across Ashton Old Road and some big dirty Range Rover almost reverses into us, luckily we saw his reverse lights at the last second.

I shouted "watch it", so imagine my surprise when a scouse accent shouted "well watch where you're going then."

After politely telling him he was the one actually parked on the entire pavement, instead of the road, and then me giving a less than polite fuck off!
Should have bricked his windows in !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.