Liverpool (H) Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you accuse others of talking shit - Lol
Proved by the rest of my sentence you clueless moron, 10 years ago it wouldn’t have been a free kick - if you watch the video of the tackle check where the ball goes and where Vince runs to afterwards.

Of course, in this stupid day and age, as I quite clearly stated in my post, it gets given as a foul, but that sums up football of today than anything else.

Proved by the rest of my sentence you clueless moron, 10 years ago it wouldn’t have been a free kick - if you watch the video of the tackle check where the ball goes and where Vince runs to afterwards.

Of course, in this stupid day and age, as I quite clearly stated in my post, it gets given as a foul, but that sums up football of today than anything else.

Why the personal insult, are you not intelligent enough to debate without it?

Read your post again. In your mind that tackle wasn't even a foul.
Q. If as another poster put earlier, that had been Van Dick on Kun, would you be saying get up Kun, fair tackle? If you would, I suspect you would be the only one

Amazing you cannot latch on that I am not discussing Lovrens tackle

If you’re going to dissect Vinnie’s tackle you should take into account a similar if not worse incident in the same game. This would give context to the referees decision making process to enable you to make a reasoned judgement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.