Liverpool (H) Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What minute was vinnies yellow card? I’m just watching it again and I’m paused where the ref stopped play for Robertson who fell down after Firminho pushed fern into him, just after Henderson stamped on top of Raheem’s foot. Advantage Liverpool.

Watching the whole game back again in full....still buzzing after last night. It was clear David Silva was not fully fit. He looked well off the pace and the game largely passed him by. He could do with 2-3 weeks total rest which should coincide with KDB's return. Hopefully come the end of the month both will be at full speed.

This was one of the most intense games of my life. Could barely breath. To my shame, I was not confident at all. But we played with so much intensity, so much desire, we played like an CL winner. Thank you City for this great 24h. My heart still beats hard. What a game!

What minute was vinnies yellow card? I’m just watching it again and I’m paused where the ref stopped play for Robertson who fell down after Firminho pushed fern into him, just after Henderson stamped on top of Raheem’s foot. Advantage Liverpool.
31st

If you’re going to dissect Vinnie’s tackle you should take into account a similar if not worse incident in the same game. This would give context to the referees decision making process to enable you to make a reasoned judgement

Mate. First of all I am delighted we won, as we all are. I am simply saying Vinnie got away with one (and I'm delighted at that too) - forget the other tackles whether they were worthy of red or not. I have just looked at it again on Utube to see whether my eyes were deceiving me as some were saying it wasn't even a foul. He leaps off the floor and goes in studs showing. Now, I don't for one moment believe he made much contact (if any) with Salah who again proved his ability to mock injury, but the rules of the law could have quite gone against Vinnie last night.

The acid test would be, what would BMs reaction be had that have been VVD on Kun ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.