Liverpool (H) Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never a scissor tackle as he won the ball with one leg underneath him.
I'll concede that having just watched it again, but he did leap off the floor and have his studs up on the leading leg.

Anyway, said my piece, we schooled klopp and his team, we must now ensure this win means something by continuing to win

Oh, and a shout out to Danilo for last night. Looked really solid and composed and decent going forward. On current form our best full back.

Mate. First of all I am delighted we won, as we all are. I am simply saying Vinnie got away with one (and I'm delighted at that too) - forget the other tackles whether they were worthy of red or not. I have just looked at it again on Utube to see whether my eyes were deceiving me as some were saying it wasn't even a foul. He leaps off the floor and goes in studs showing. Now, I don't for one moment believe he made much contact (if any) with Salah who again proved his ability to mock injury, but the rules of the law could have quite gone against Vinnie last night.

The acid test would be, what would BMs reaction be had that have been VVD on Kun ?
It was a scissor tackle that took him out earlier....

Wouldn’t wish it on a player,but I could see one of salad or fanny getting a bad injury in a game soon,the amount of diving they do some player is gonna take one of them out,due to pure frustration at the constant diving in one of their games..

Rudd said Liverpool were too composed and regal.

Didn't look that regal to me when they gave the ball away half a dozen times in the first 10 minutes and the keeper was knocking it out on the full.

She also doubts that City will be able to play like that for the rest of the season, and the biggest thing we should take away is that this was all a big compliment for Klopp and Liverpool because we raised our game to beat them and that should make Liverpool feel even more like the best team in the country.

She is absolutely barking mad.

She said last season that she found watching us carry all before us to be "boring". She just another biased media hack up way too far up Anfield's arse.

I'll concede that having just watched it again, but he did leap off the floor and have his studs up on the leading leg.

Anyway, said my piece, we schooled klopp and his team, we must now ensure this win means something by continuing to win
Lol. You try making a full length stretched tackle without your foot having the studs showing.

Clueless at the beginning, clueless at the end.

She said last season that she found watching us carry all before us to be "boring". She just another biased media hack up way too far up Anfield's arse.

Her karma is that she is a women and looks like that.

She is another example of my frequently asked question which can not be answered. Name me 5 women post menopausal who are not mental. It can not be done.

Gotta love these brilliant scousers.

Walking back to the car with the lad across Ashton Old Road and some big dirty Range Rover almost reverses into us, luckily we saw his reverse lights at the last second.

I shouted "watch it", so imagine my surprise when a scouse accent shouted "well watch where you're going then."

After politely telling him he was the one actually parked on the entire pavement, instead of the road, and then me giving a less than polite fuck off!
You should have stood on top of a police van and bricked the ****. Apparently the police cannot see anything on top of their vans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.