Liverpool (H) Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate. First of all I am delighted we won, as we all are. I am simply saying Vinnie got away with one (and I'm delighted at that too) - forget the other tackles whether they were worthy of red or not. I have just looked at it again on Utube to see whether my eyes were deceiving me as some were saying it wasn't even a foul. He leaps off the floor and goes in studs showing. Now, I don't for one moment believe he made much contact (if any) with Salah who again proved his ability to mock injury, but the rules of the law could have quite gone against Vinnie last night.

The acid test would be, what would BMs reaction be had that have been VVD on Kun ?

I agree with you. In my day, it was a great tackle but now, even though eradicating such great tackles diminishes the game in my view, I'd be complaining like fuck if one of theirs did that to one of ours.

Mind you, Rojo used to get away with those every week last season so fair play to Taylor for his excellent judgement on this occasion.

Talk about clutching
The pitch was over watered, the lines too thick, not straight, we left the grass long.

Kinell' Dippers you got beat fair and square.

Left the grass to grow long; in January!!!

Ha Dippers, Stick to growing weed in your terrace loft with heat lamps.

And correct me but our excellent ground staff regularly win awards for the fine playing surface.

Mate. First of all I am delighted we won, as we all are. I am simply saying Vinnie got away with one (and I'm delighted at that too) - forget the other tackles whether they were worthy of red or not. I have just looked at it again on Utube to see whether my eyes were deceiving me as some were saying it wasn't even a foul. He leaps off the floor and goes in studs showing. Now, I don't for one moment believe he made much contact (if any) with Salah who again proved his ability to mock injury, but the rules of the law could have quite gone against Vinnie last night.

The acid test would be, what would BMs reaction be had that have been VVD on Kun ?
Was much like Delph’s against Leicester where it’s one of those “orange card” tackles. Thought the Delph red was harsh, thought Vinny getting a yellow was just about the right decision.

I hope this guy hates Liverpool and he's trying to wind up their fans, because that being a serious comment doesn't bear thinking about.

I know very little about the technical details of goal line technology, but I'd bet a lot of money that you don't need lines on the pitch at all - based on the positions of the cameras, the goal-line coordinates would just be programmed into the software that calculates the ball position from the images.

After seeing some of the genuine dipper tweets(which are truly unbelievable). I really wouldn’t be at all surprised at it being the real deal mate. Always the victims hahaha.

Talk about clutching
The pitch was over watered, the lines too thick, not straight, we left the grass long.

And correct me but our excellent ground staff regularly win awards for the fine playing surface.

Small margins and all that I suppose, if we did leave the grass long and over water the pitch it’s using home advantage. Just like they got together with Merseyside police to organise an angry mob to vandalise City’s coach on the way to the ground.

Talk about clutching

We let the grass grow (in freezing temps in January) to slow the ball down on the ground.
Then we over watered the pitch to speed it back up.
Genius I tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.