Liverpool (H) Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s all going on on RAWK

“By the way that rip off of Allez Allez Allez has to be the cringiest song I've ever heard. At least with the Gerrard song they can say that they benefitted from the outcome of that game, we completely embarrassed them in that competition. They're a nothing club used purely to whitewash the image of a country who are responsible for countless human atrocities”
Unlike a club who's fans are personally responsible for atrocities.

Klopp “...with a bit more luck we could have got 2-2...”
True, but what about the incredible run of “luck” they have had up to today??? It should be us 4 points ahead at this point in the season!

We were never going to be able to play at our brilliant flowing best in a match that tense but we were truly magnificent under the circumstances and with a make shift back four too. Bit of a shame that Raheem couldn't smash in the third near the end, the stadium would have fucking exploded but his decision making when it matters is so good these days. Absolutely knew he would play the right ball at the right time to Leroy and it was then just going to be whether Leroy could finish it. It was a genuine struggle to fight my anus and not shit in my pants when Stones cleared off the line. Great night and one in the eye for the negative pant wetters who had written off their own team before the match had even kicked off. :)

No discussion of the foul on Sterling in the box. Commentators said it wasn’t then when they’re showed Robertson - the worlds greatest left back ever - had a hold of Sterling - but the commentator’s microphones obviously failed - because they never said a word and the incident has been airbrushed.

Klopp “How can that not be a red card?”
What he meant was
"the foul wasnt committed by a Liverpool player, how can it not be be a red card... and how can not be a goal, how does it matter the ball didn't cross the line...."

I thought Kun was magnificent first 60 but was spent along with Sane switching off allowed them time to build up for their goal. However both were a threat & deserved their goals.

Bernardo & Fern were possessed - incredible!

I felt we were at a real disadvantage not being able to play our way, full backs are a huge part of our game but they came in & did a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.