Liverpool (H) Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
working and class and rat, very very old skits. unoriginal, but never mind try again ......
in reality though, we deserved a draw, but luck wasnt on our side....... Arsenal got lucky with unbeatable season. We will win the league, i feel something in my bones, if not the league then the Champoins league......why because its in our blood, red royalty, red winners and absolute legends

Dickends more like.

Lots of endeavour, heart and guts tonight. It wasn’t always pretty and we obviously got some good fortune but we showed that when we are really up for it, we have the desire to win any game. At 1-1 I thought they looked more likely and we looked a bit leggy but a superb bit of play from Raheem to slide Sane in and a cool finish. Shame Sergio didn’t make it 3-1, leading to the nerviest end to a game since the United 1-0 in 2012.

A magnificent effort from the players and from the fans who for once didn’t leave in droves before half time and didn’t fuck off early.

Special mentions to Fernandinho who was brilliant, Sergio who ran his bollocks off and Kompany who led the team and ensured we prevailed.

A great night following an iffy few weeks.

i have a degree, but yes i cant read.......... tell your mum its half eleven lad, or ask her for inspirational jokes

No voice left. Not at our best technically but what a great game, tense exciting and City were awesome. Special mention to Aguero for that goal! and Bernie for his immense work rate. But they were all superb. My god I love this club.

working and class and rat, very very old skits. unoriginal, but never mind try again ......
in reality though, we deserved a draw, but luck wasnt on our side....... Arsenal got lucky with unbeatable season. We will win the league, i feel something in my bones, if not the league then the Champoins league......why because its in our blood, red royalty, red winners and absolute legends

You’ll win fuck all again mate.

Bottlejobs

Was loving the bindipper on talk sport on the way home saying if Klopp doesn't deliver this season now he wants hims out hahahahahaha fickle bastards.
Let's hope they have a full meltdown now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.