Liverpool (H) Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every player gave his all , we were clinical and we took our chances , we controlled the game and Pep knew what the Dippers would do , he outwitted Klopp in every part of the field , Klippety didnt have an answer , we played like Champions tonight and i dont think we will drop from this level now , we showed determination and the belief that we are not giving out title up . To all the City fans who were winding the up feral Dippers fans at the end of the game , loving it.

working and class and rat, very very old skits. unoriginal, but never mind try again ......
in reality though, we deserved a draw, but luck wasnt on our side....... Arsenal got lucky with unbeatable season. We will win the league, i feel something in my bones, if not the league then the Champoins league......why because its in our blood, red royalty, red winners and absolute legends
Well yer nor goin unbeaten la.
City made sure of that for the good of English football.

You didn't deserve a draw either la, we were the better team, should have had a penalty, Sterling should have made it 3, don't talk shite la.

Don't think we played particularly well. in truth, but over the course of the 180 minutes, we've been the better side by a considerable distance. The challenge now is to go unbeaten to the season's end and for two other teams to see and exploit their fallibility.

working and class and rat, very very old skits. unoriginal, but never mind try again ......
in reality though, we deserved a draw, but luck wasnt on our side....... Arsenal got lucky with unbeatable season. We will win the league, i feel something in my bones, if not the league then the Champoins league......why because its in our blood, red royalty, red winners and absolute legends

Cringe. Do you not get embarrassed with yourself when you re-read shit like this you write?

Really enjoyed that.
Especially the analysis, going on and on about the non red card for a Kompany. Never a red
Hardly a murmur about the pen not given on Sterling, and literally nothing said about Kun getting pushed in the box. It was identical to the pen given to Salah.....

Just got in. Wow! That was some win. So proud of the boys and the fans, too, who were brilliant tonight. Let’s hope that result sows seeds of doubt and uncertainty in their minds and we begin to turn the screw. Still buzzing and know I won’t get to sleep easily but don’t give a shit. Ah, I see an episode of Early Doors is just about to start. I’ll get a beer. Cheers, fellow Blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.