Liverpool (H) Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
working and class and rat, very very old skits. unoriginal, but never mind try again ......
in reality though, we deserved a draw, but luck wasnt on our side....... Arsenal got lucky with unbeatable season. We will win the league, i feel something in my bones, if not the league then the Champoins league......why because its in our blood, red royalty, red winners and absolute legends
Kant spel propor yu fik fuk.

working and class and rat, very very old skits. unoriginal, but never mind try again ......
in reality though, we deserved a draw, but luck wasnt on our side....... Arsenal got lucky with unbeatable season. We will win the league, i feel something in my bones, if not the league then the Champoins league......why because its in our blood, red royalty, red winners and absolute legends
Lol go and chew on a rat's cock you bin dipper. Whilst your at it stick ya candle where the sun don't shine. Forever in our shadow!!

I don't watch much of your games but if you play them like that your not much more than a typical Mourinho hoofball side. Hiw the fuck you fathom you deserved a draw I will never know, delusion of the highest order over in Merseyside as usual.

That bloody trending header on Sky Sport News “Klopp-fortune favoured City” really pisses me off.
No bias at all then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.