Liverpool (H) Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klipperty called on his players to "Go to war" and "Be aggressive" and when we mullered them physically some of the deluded loons cry foul, you really couldn't make this shit up if you tried ;)

in the last four league games we have taken seven points to their four. I wonder what the media make of that, apart from Allison Rudd, who thought we hustled like a small club in a cup game while Liverpool moved around the pitch like imperious champions.

Rudd said Liverpool were too composed and regal.

Didn't look that regal to me when they gave the ball away half a dozen times in the first 10 minutes and the keeper was knocking it out on the full.

She also doubts that City will be able to play like that for the rest of the season, and the biggest thing we should take away is that this was all a big compliment for Klopp and Liverpool because we raised our game to beat them and that should make Liverpool feel even more like the best team in the country.

She is absolutely barking mad.

Last edited:
4 points = 2 drawn games instead of 2 wins.
I think that they will drop more points than we do between now and the end of the season.

Yup! I doubt that the scousers will be able to raise their game they'll go out with a whimper, I am not saying that they aren't a good side they obviously are but their weak spot are their deluded entitled fans who will put so much pressure on them they'll snap like they have done on many other occasions.

Just going to leave this here.

This **** has the temerity to talk about luck, fine margins and mentality.

Watch him, his nut has completely gone. These ****s are there for the taking. What an absolute vagina.

This is why Klopp never wins, he's too emotional. I bet his players are the same

That last few minutes were very stressful!

Our defending for the goal was once again poor. The players really need to be doing more to stop these crosses coming in.

Good last point there. That is one specific thing that frustrates me with our defending - and id really like our full backs, whoever they are in any given game, to make a more concerted effort to do so

Lovren’s on Aguero seems to have been erased from digital history and never happened. Surprise surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.