Liverpool (H) Post-Match Thread

They play like that versus everyone ,they didn't used to but last and this season they lob it long from the back and go over the best midfielders in the world,allison is white up against decent towards and his distribution is way behind eds ,he can't play out like we do,u really don't know why they get told they play the best football,they dont

One dimensional, kick and rush team, added to the fact that they have benefitted from an unbelievable amount of VAR assisted calls over the last two seasons ..

Every effort had to be made to get them over the line to protect the product..

However, what their hammering against us told me is that they're far from being the world beaters the media make them out to be..

Don't forget, the line up Bingo picked was their best 11..

They turned up to put us to the sword, kept us waiting before strutting out like the arrogant knobs they are and then were completely schooled..

Allison - Flapped at everything
Trent Darby - Did he play?
Sweaty Sock - Embarrassed himself
Gomez - Raheem had him on toast
Dick Van Dyke - Hoof..!
Fabhino - Anonymous
Henderson - Did he actually get a kick?
Firmino - Toothless
Wynaldem - Bypassed by Dicks hoofball
Mane - Mind on his Madrid move no doubt
Salad - Chasing balls dropping out of the sky all night

The above rabble are being touted as the best football team ever by pretty much all the media outlets..

Without a massive helping hand again next season, they will be nowhere near winning the title again..

I read somewhere that to be considered a truly great team, back to back title wins are the benchmark..

Now you'd have to be a pretty special team to achieve that..!

Bingo only has one style of play, hoof, kick, rush, run around, fall over, rinse and repeat..

He employed these tactics at Dortmund before burning them out and fcuking off to Dipperville..

Also, they chased Werner all season, Werner all over the media telling one and all what a dream move it will be for him..

All of a sudden the Dippers wouldn't pay the fee for him so he's signed for the Chavs..

Have they got money problems?

Is that why they furloughed their non playing staff?

Maybe their shirt sponsor could print some extra notes for them to tide them over..

Not gonna lie, Liverpool do play alot of hoof ball. hoof........ hooof.... let hope a goal go in.

f'in awful analysis IMHO...

Reads as though we got lucky. ...if city could... until city adapted... liverpool/player mistake... etc

Pep created the space, drew them on, suckered them, owned the midfield and he schooled the gangampress IMO.
I thought it was quite good. The point about the first 20 minutes was valid and it has been the case in all of the Pep/Klopp defeats - they get the opening goal (or 2 or 3) with long balls to a high press in the opening 20 minutes and then we are up against it. You also can’t deny their mistakes either and it does give credit to Pep’s obviously successful tactics.

Your whole basis of your reply is "stats" but you fail to produce these stats despite two requests , show me the stat that proves Gundogan did not make one interception, and his average pass completion is not 96% either , the only irrelevance is your opinion which you base on lies.Just my observation :)

Pass accuracy 87.3%. Against Chelsea 93.3%. Against Arsenal 96.3%. Going back to November only the two games v the rags was his pass completion lower. 1 tackle and no interceptions recorded on his match stats.

Rodri had one of his better games 97.4% pass accuracy and 1 tackle and 2 interceptions.

You probably got the two of them confused as they both have dark hair.

Of all the wankathons over dipper players, the Allison one baffles me the most.

I've never, ever seen him make a save he shouldn't make.

I've never seen him be particularly commanding in the air on set pieces.

I've never seen him be particularly good with his feet.

I've never watched him and had one of those "fuck me he's some player" moments.

I just dont get all the fuss.

If he was still at Roma, you'd never hear a peep about him.
There was a weird bit of commentary early on by Arlo White on NBC. Allison kicked the ball quite routinely to a defender which prompted White to waffle for several sentences about how good Allison is at 'pinging' a word he kept repeating as he rambled on, long or short, best in the world etc. I thought he was reading the notes on the wrong goalie when he suddenly said Eddie was also very good with his feet 'we have number 1 and 2 on the world tonight blah blah' before he shut up and never mentioned any kicking from either for rest of the match. Someone must have whispered some words of wisdom in his earphones.
Bizarre. Ive never noticed any particular kicking skills from Allison and to suggest he is best in the world at it ......dear me.

There was a weird bit of commentary early on by Arlo White on NBC. Allison kicked the ball quite routinely to a defender which prompted White to waffle for several sentences about how good Allison is at 'pinging' a word he kept repeating as he rambled on, long or short, best in the world etc. I thought he was reading the notes on the wrong goalie when he suddenly said Eddie was also very good with his feet 'we have number 1 and 2 on the world tonight blah blah' before he shut up and never mentioned any kicking from either for rest of the match. Someone must have whispered some words of wisdom in his earphones.
Bizarre. Ive never noticed any particular kicking skills from Allison and to suggest he is best in the world at it ......dear me.

Arlo Shite.

VIDEO-2020-07-04-22-58-14.mov

Not sure if this link will work as it was text to me by a Liverpool fan but absolutely brilliant

very very funny
Your mate really believes that shite?Their excuses are laughable thats the only funny thing about it
Look at them walking out, they were focused even Klipperty said so
No way they were entertaining a gubbing

Pass accuracy 87.3%. Against Chelsea 93.3%. Against Arsenal 96.3%. Going back to November only the two games v the rags was his pass completion lower. 1 tackle and no interceptions recorded on his match stats.

Rodri had one of his better games 97.4% pass accuracy and 1 tackle and 2 interceptions.

You probably got the two of them confused as they both have dark hair.

You appear to be confused , Gundogans average pass completion is 92% or 93% for the season ,(depending on which stat website available not the 96% you stated) , just google Gundogan pass completion , easy even for you
The problem is posters like you judge players on stats and not on their contribution , stats can be manipulated to prove most arguments , Gundogan was intrumental in a superb teram performance but you chose to call him "awful" , perhaps you got Gundogan mixed up with Sir Jordan , he was the player in the red shirt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.