Liverpool (H) Post-Match Thread

They play like that versus everyone ,they didn't used to but last and this season they lob it long from the back and go over the best midfielders in the world,allison is white up against decent towards and his distribution is way behind eds ,he can't play out like we do,u really don't know why they get told they play the best football,they dont

Alisson’s distribution is way below Ederson’s, but he’s not shite against decent forwards.

He’s an excellent keeper who has an excellent clean sheet record, made some top saves and been part of a defence that has only lost 3 times in two seasons.

I hope we take the title next year, and this is in effect the match we took it straight back.

Head to head we've been better than Liverpool in the league.

Over the last two seasons: 2 wins City, 1 draw, 1 win Liverpool, GD 7:4.

The only loss came under strange circumstances with refereeing mistakes and us playing with a makeshift defence.
They were no mistakes,oliver is bent on their direction and var wasn't in use,the club formally complained about Oliver and we never do that

Alisson’s distribution is way below Ederson’s, but he’s not shite against decent forwards.

He’s an excellent keeper who has an excellent clean sheet record, made some top saves and been part of a defence that has only lost 3 times in two seasons.

I hope we take the title next year, and this is in effect the match we took it straight back.

I thought his clean sheet on Thursday was a peach.

Whoah,steady on,he has made loads of mistakes playing out,they are supposed to make saves,when I used to say on here that Joe was part of the best defence 3 yrs running i got told it was down to vinny and lescott,same with his golden gloves,which is it ?

Whoah,steady on,he has made loads of mistakes playing out,they are supposed to make saves,when I used to say on here that Joe was part of the best defence 3 yrs running i got told it was down to vinny and lescott,same with his golden gloves,which is it ?

I know he has, as has Eddie. Or are we ignoring that he’s been walkabouts twice against Liverpool and United for a couple of goals, too?

I’ve never been part of that brigade. Hart, Lescott and Kompany were all part of a brilliant defensive unit, as has Alisson been over the last year or so.

Where was all this greatness when he got his arse given to him 4 times the other night?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.