Liverpool (H) Post-Match Thread

Exactly. The process should have been ( and the same for Kane's disallowed goal)
1. Did the ball touch an attacking team player's hand/arm - yes
2. Was that as a result of foul play - yes so not handball
3. Should a free kick have been awarded or should advantage have been played - attacking team scored so advantage correct decision by the referee.
4. Goal stands.

yep

no other way could foden move his arm because he was fouled and taken out from behind ? in the law you can not tackle from behind even if you get the ball first your coming through a player and clearly a foul ? VAR are cleaver in pin pointing the ball to arm but what about the foul ??

its sent a message again to manchester city for next season that VAR will fuck us over every chance they get ? we must destroy teams and put anyway more of our chances and kill games off like last night. and VAR can not do much about the results other than change the winning scoreline

I would imagine it’s a fine line he has to tread I would prefer it if they asked tougher questions, most interviews post match are pretty banal to be honest.
I agree, but he's another in the media that tries to dig out the negative, he started that last night, by inviting klopp to use an excuse for their defeat, and it annoyed him further (he was already pissed at the result), as it clearly just wasn't that they weren't up for it, then he kept digging at him, there is no need to interview like that imho.

I've no time for klopp, I don't think he has ever been anything other than an arrogant prick who's full of self interest, he wanted the game to be all about him and liverpool, to the point where he even played down the guard of honour before the game, but he was clearly pissed off that last night turned out bad, he only gave our performance begrudging praise, but that's normal, he never says anything good about anyone else.

I agree, but he's another in the media that tries to dig out the negative, he started that last night, by inviting klopp to use an excuse for their defeat, and it annoyed him further (he was already pissed at the result), as it clearly just wasn't that they weren't up for it, then he kept digging at him, there is no need to interview like that imho.

I've no time for klopp, I don't think he has ever been anything other than an arrogant prick who's full of self interest, he wanted the game to be all about him and liverpool, to the point where he even played down the guard of honour before the game, but he was clearly pissed off that last night turned out bad, he only gave our performance begrudging praise, but that's normal, he never says anything good about anyone else.

All the inflated praise has gotten to him and he seems to have forgotten the luck they have had this season. The plan to come here, show who is the boss, play and win in style backfired spectacularly. And deservedly so. A timely reminder City are still quite and annoyingly good.

Wonder what Pep said to klopp as they shook hands etc at the end of game. Pep definately can be seen saying something but klopps reaction afterwards was like a quick double look back with a stern face

Funny if Pep had a quick backhanded compliment

Self congratulation and self affirmation are another “interesting” part of your psychological profile (although I am not aware that Brian Clough ever said that. I am sure he would have simply adored your positivity though)

He did say it - its quite a famous quote from him (though I may have not got it word for word)

Point me to where else I have self congratualted myself in my whole time on BM (about 13-14 yrs I belive) before this game - And I was only forced to do it to defend my point - I wouldnt have said anything otherwise.

Again you believe you know something about someone that you have never met to the point you can say something about my psychological state. - thats presumptious (and completely wrong) to say the least.

You yet again choose to ignore the positive points in my previous long post though (which you asked for a precise of) - probably cause it doesnt fit your narrative.

Keep going though if you want but lets stick to the facts about the game - its too easy to tart throwing insults - its pretty base level

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.