Liverpool (H) Post-Match Thread

Just had the icing in the cake in an email from a good mate of mine who's a dipper (one of those rare sensible ones). Firstly, he agreed that City hammered them last night. Then he went on to say that he switched his telly off when Mahrez hit the net & went straight to bed believing it was 5-0 !
Ha ha ha ha ha. I bet he had a really miserable night's sleep. No compassion from me - he's a really good mate, but he's still a dipper.

Should have been 5, I don't understand var. It's supposed to be for the good of the game but in honesty it's a joke. 2 similar situations yesterday, players falling to the floor and accidentally hits an arm. Not intentional the ball hits them. Anyway 4 will do, put the twats in there place. Some good performances out there. Foden looking like he belongs a regular spot now, confidence is growing and becoming a regular on the score sheet. Couple of additions and we are there or there abouts!

Wonder what Pep said to klopp as they shook hands etc at the end of game. Pep definately can be seen saying something but klopps reaction afterwards was like a quick double look back with a stern face

Funny if Pep had a quick backhanded compliment

He said "BOOM"!!!!

After a re-watch of the match over lunch time I noticed that Kyle Walker had a very disciplined performance last night. Not too many adventurous runs forward which meant that we were less exposed to their favourite tactic of putting Mane through with a long crossfield diagonal from The Annoying Acronym. Allowing Foden to drift into the space between Robertson and Van Dijk also made the former more unsure of whether to go forward too which prevented Mendy from getting overloaded. Excellent tactical disply from Pep & the lads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.