Liverpool (H) - Post-Match Thread

I think it will be a good title race and I am proud that city are part of it. The bookies are struggling to split us and the scousers despite their points lead.
We just need to keep in touch till Christmas. The final run in is what matters and this season will be like no other. It all depends on injuries and the quality of the squad. I am optimistic because this is the best defence we have had for years and the goals will start coming. Today's result may look good in a few months.

We just need to keep in touch till Christmas. The final run in is what matters and this season will be like no other. It all depends on injuries and the quality of the squad. I am optimistic because this is the best defence we have had for years and the goals will start coming. Today's result may look good in a few months.

Agree , if we are still in the mix at Xmas , we are expierenced at winning close title races , where as the Dippers have bottled all their close title races , they cant stand the heat.

I mean I’m not sure if that’s a serious question or not? Obviously no one is running away with it. Look at the league table.
However, IMO, Liverpool Chelsea and Spurs all look stronger and more importantly - more dangerous. They’ve all got better attacks than us.

course it’s a serious question. I disagree. All teams are looking vulnerable in some way. All teams have had bad results

difference is we’ve had a really hard start in terms of fixtures. We’ve hardly had a striker on the pitch. We’ll get better as the season progresses

"Kyle" wasn't unlucky, it was bloody careless.. What did he think would happen as a result of such a blatent foul!!!
Mane doesn't win penalties all the time because he's lucky or defenders are "careless" he gets them cos he's smart (me and you probably call it cheating, diving, cuntish behaviour). He gambled on which way mane was going and got it wrong. Probably got it right 29 times out of 30 but you get it wrong once against him, salah, vardy and Bruno fernandes and its screaming the stadium down and triple backflips with a twist in for good measure, and yes, the officials still fall for it. Kyle's thigh brushed mane, no where near enough to knock him over. Compare sterling getting bumped 2 minutes earlier and that's the "smart" I'm going on about. Raheem hits the deck screaming that's a free kick and a yellow for a tactical (in theory anyway). Instead raheem trys to stay on his feet (credit to him) ref ignores it, the break on us, penalty given for less contact.

Some City fans really really don’t seem to enjoy following us these days, do they.
Still a fucking shed load to play for this season and even after a stuttering start we are not being left behind.
We should have won that game today even though we weren’t firing and had several players underperform.
I think the general gloom and doom of everyday life at the moment is projecting itself onto people’s football outlook.

Went out straight after the final whistle so not read any comments, so apologies if already said 100 times.
If the fucking ref had done his fucking job those bin dipping cunts wouldn't have scored a fucking goal.

That ref is a particulary weak man. No where near qualified to ref a game like that - he was the ref V Arsenal in the FA Cup semi the other year when, amongst other thimgs, they kicked David Silva off the pitch and ruled out our goal becuae they seemed to think a cross went out

A weak individual who has no presence. A non-City example would be when they won the ball but he stopped the game to book Sterling even though they were on the break. I could be generous and say he knew Arnold needed treatment but I don't think it's true. I think he is/was simply out if his depth at this level

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.