Liverpool (H) - Post-Match Thread

I thought we played well. Cancelo was really good today & I thought Gundogan had a good game also. KDB was a bit off his usual high standard. Brilliant goal.

I thought their penalty looked soft but not watched it back as couldn't stand to watch the Sky pundits at half time.

Poor.. Atleast defensively we were decent... Apart from the typical walker brain fart

Nothing going forward.. happy Jesus is back

Kevin is shot physically

We are going backwards at a worrying rate. Result on paper is ok but they were poor & we didn’t even worry them.

our pace & passing is so slow & predictable. why no foden ?

I sadly have zero expectation this season. This team does not look happy & I don’t see any trophies. We will be lucky to make top 4.

only positive for me defensively we seemed solid.

Apart from the first 20, when they put us under pressure, the dippers were there for the taking. Shame we didn't look arsed!

Pep is really starting to get on my nerves with his treatment of Foden.

The lad has never let us down when called on.

He sits there doing fuck all as KDB,Razza are blowing out of their arses.Both are well out of fom and running through treacle

But point blank refuses to Sub them,every week is the same.

I feel like he has learned fuck all from that Lyon abomination.

They were there for the taking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.