Liverpool (H) - Post-Match Thread

There are an increasing number of "fans" with a far greater knowledge than Pep. He picks the wrong teams, signs the wrong players, doesn't make the right subs, gets the players injured, can't attack, nor defend.
When I read the pre or post match threads, I get the impression there is a growing movement of disquiet , and i think to myself , "what is wrong with these people" ?
Nothing wrong a good slap wouldn't cure.

There are an increasing number of "fans" with a far greater knowledge than Pep. He picks the wrong teams, signs the wrong players, doesn't make the right subs, gets the players injured, can't attack, nor defend.
When I read the pre or post match threads, I get the impression there is a growing movement of disquiet , and i think to myself , "what is wrong with these people" ?
"fans"

"fans", or supporters, or enthusiasts, or any other word you like to use, that watch the game. And suggest that they know more than Pep Guardiola, think that he is "lame " "poor", or any other negative description one would like to use.
The "casual fan" would be for instance those that only watch City games sometimes, that don't watch other teams, that say they are fed up with football, or don't think that they will be returning to watch live games. Ones that don't know who is injured or out through suspension, don't really know the strengths and weaknesses of all the players. Ones who do not rate the qualities of Klopp or Kane, or Mane. It is not a criticism, just a statement of fact.

Perhaps you could enlighten me of the reasons pep has been getting such negative responses on the forum.

Your "biggest blue " comment is a bit stupid, as I am saying that I have a fraction of the football knowledge Mr Guardiola has. I do not feel worthy of constant criticism of him.

"fans", or supporters, or enthusiasts, or any other word you like to use, that watch the game. And suggest that they know more than Pep Guardiola, think that he is "lame " "poor", or any other negative description one would like to use.
The "casual fan" would be for instance those that only watch City games sometimes, that don't watch other teams, that say they are fed up with football, or don't think that they will be returning to watch live games. Ones that don't know who is injured or out through suspension, don't really know the strengths and weaknesses of all the players. Ones who do not rate the qualities of Klopp or Kane, or Mane. It is not a criticism, just a statement of fact.

Perhaps you could enlighten me of the reasons pep has been getting such negative responses on the forum.

Your "biggest blue " comment is a bit stupid, as I am saying that I have a fraction of the football knowledge Mr Guardiola has. I do not feel worthy of constant criticism of him.
You act the bigger blue to other blues, it is not attractive

You can have an opinion on anything that is not your job, football included . We are invested in city , emotionally connected , after games, during games you get emotional responses . I dont think i have ever read anyone say they know better than pep

You act the bigger blue to other blues, it is not attractive

You can have an opinion on anything that is not your job, football included . We are invested in city , emotionally connected , after games, during games you get emotional responses . I dont think i have ever read anyone say they know better than pep
Constantly criticising players and Pep isn't attractive either. Besides, when was being attractive on a forum a goal?

You can have an opinion on anything yeah. But as much as you have the right to an opinion it doesn't entitle the bad ones to go unignored.

The bit about emotions is fine, but the lack of self awareness by many on that front (not you though in fairness) is a personal irritant of mine.

And nobody's ever written that they know more than Pep but you can sure infer it. When you have posters calling him a coward; still not understanding to this day why he picks Gundogan and Mahrez; and GENUINELY assuming that the only reason he likes Garcia is because he's biased towards Barcelona academy players to the point of being blinded by it, then yeah I'm inclined to agree with @asahartford1 on this one.

Constantly criticising players and Pep isn't attractive either. Besides, when was being attractive on a forum a goal?

You can have an opinion on anything yeah. But as much as you have the right to an opinion it doesn't entitle the bad ones to go unignored.

The bit about emotions is fine, but the lack of self awareness by many on that front (not you though in fairness) is a personal irritant of mine.

And nobody's ever written that they know more than Pep but you can sure infer it. When you have posters calling him a coward; still not understanding to this day why he picks Gundogan and Mahrez; and GENUINELY assuming that the only reason he likes Garcia is because he's biased towards Barcelona academy players to the point of being blinded by it, then yeah I'm inclined to agree with @asahartford1 on this one.

Your post explains how I feel, better than I could. One needs to be very arrogant or stupid(or both) to give pep the level of shit he has been getting on here.

Your post explains how I feel, better than I could. One needs to be very arrogant or stupid(or both) to give pep the level of shit he has been getting on here.
Apparently he only won the league cup last season so he has been found out, or at least that's what certain scribblers would have everyone believe. Pep is yesterdays man, overtaken by their hero on Merseyside, who manages a team that was very fortunate to get a draw last weekend. The fact they have conceded 18 goals and had the vast majority of var decisions go in their favour has been mysteriously overlooked, not the odd injury though, even though they are supposed to have the greatest defence in the history of football. Lots of msm hysteria and candle lighting for Virgil, while ours don't count because we allegedly have a huge squad and should easily be able to cope.

There's a large number of fans who are clueless and petty across the league, but its unbelievable that anyone calling themselves a City supporter could act in the way some are after the amazing amount of world class quality football and success Pep has brought to our club. We are all disappointed at the moment but some of these so-called fans should be totally ashamed of themselves.

What’s more worrying is that he went down when nobody was near him. He wasn’t tackled or anything and I think it was to do with his knee which he has had problems with in the past.
Next few games will be interesting to say the least. No Trent, VVD or Gomez
Salah and Mane will just have to step up their diving to offset the goals you will concede ...
They should be renamed Torvil n Dean..Nobody does a triple salco better before they hit the deck.. Pair of cheating cunts...!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.