Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

That's in the north stand. You can see the third tier at the opposite end.

It's not the North stand as the south stand is at the side of where the trouble is happening. If it was the North stand it wouldn't be that close and it would be further away. It looks like where I said, to the left of the south stand from where I was stood.

It's not the North stand as the south stand is at the side of where the trouble is happening. If it was the North stand it wouldn't be that close and it would be further away. It looks like where I said, to the left of the south stand from where I was stood.
That vid is the North stand. Tunnel on the right hand side and South stand opposite.

Doesn't look particularly like they were gobby scousers, they look a bit bewildered. Probably tourists who just wanted to see the game.

Some people need to 'calm down' ...

That vid is the North stand. Tunnel on the right hand side and South stand opposite.

Doesn't look particularly like they were gobby scousers, they look a bit bewildered. Probably tourists who just wanted to see the game.

Some people need to 'calm down' ...

The only altercation I saw which looked like that was just to the side of me, never now if it's called the Colin Bell or East stand.

They look like tourists but in a high pressure emotional game if they celebrate a goal against us then I'm afraid this happens.

It's very clearly the family stand, if the structure of the ground doesn't give it away the fact they're sat down and it's filled with kids should. May seem slightly aggressive in isolation but fuck them, if you sit in the home end and aren't a home supporter in any ground you have to accept you might be thrown out. You have to show no emotion and do nothing to stand out. You do anything to indicate you're an away fan, you can expect what happened here at the bare minimum and consider yourself lucky not to get a slap. Might be a harmless tourist not clued up on how things work here but that's their fault. The guy leading the calls for them to be ejected handled it well, just enough aggression to cause enough of a scene to force the stewards who ordinarily wouldn't do anything to act. he could have been a lot more aggressive and physical if he wanted.

The only altercation I saw which looked like that was just to the side of me, never now if it's called the Colin Bell or East stand.

They look like tourists but in a high pressure emotional game if they celebrate a goal against us then I'm afraid this happens.
And they must have known they were in the home section as City fans had been going bug-shit when we took the lead earlier in the game.
It sounds ridiculous but the club must make it clear that tickets in the home section are not for supporters of the visiting club, and cheering goals could lead to ejection. - This must also be made clear by the legalised touts that sell tickets on our behalf.
I've been in the home section at away games loads of times and survived by behaving myself unless it was clearly safe to cheer on City - Latics, York, Wycombe to name but three.

So by that logic, don’t let me or any other blues into any home end on City away days.
Like many on here, there have been times I've been in home ends when it hasn't been possible to get a ticket in the away section.
Don't really have a problem with the odd away fan in the home end (obviously not mobs/ groups sat together) but if you do sit with opposing fans you should be sensible/respectful. If you're being over the top in your celebrations you're going to wind the home fans up.
On the majority of occasions I've done it and City have scored I've kept quiet (especially after a last minute winner at Upton Park).
There have been times when I've shown some emotion. At Gillingham when The Goat scored after that superb flick by Bernarbia some of the home fans applauded the goal to be fair, which obviously I joined in with.
The other obvious exception was another goal by the Goat at Blackburn (and the other 3 goals) but that was a bit of an exception that day wasn't it!! (have I just contradicted my earlier reasoning?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.