Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

Ratboy was the main protaganist , even during commentary with blood pouring down Ederson's face , he stated it was at the most a yellow card , incredulous when you think about it , 15 stitches in his face is the only proof you need it was endagering an opposing player.

I actually thought it could have been a Petr Cech style injury meanwhile “no oh no referee”

Not only that, when kevin was hacked, the foul was against us. Not the first time. One of the commentators in the US feed said evens out the dubious city corner from Before .

I don't recall the corner, but how he equated a "dubious" corner with a sending off offense I don't understand. To top it off it was given against us after they hacked kevin.
THREE TIMES THIAGO! THREE TIMES AND ONE YELLOW!

Let's not fuck around. I can't go a day without being reminded about the Everton game, everything else that is supposed to go for us is swept under the rug.
Just watched the second half back there as I was working on Sunday. Alty was up to his usual shite, only saw what he wanted, and too stupid to stay up to speed, thank fuck he’s not an air traffic controller.
Twice Kev was hacked, only for the foul to be given against. Kev knew what was going on, did very well to keep his cool and joy pick up a silly booking himself. Thiago with 3 clear bookings and Fabinho with 2. Could’ve been sent off for the foul on Bernie alone.

Despite their spell of seeing a bit more of the ball the second half we still battered them. There’s no doubt they’re a good side, but we are way better, and I believe if it wasn’t for us hitting 100 points and getting well into the late 90s numerous times, they’d be no where near the level they’re at now. Watching that back there was a touch of Souness Liverpool side from the early 1990s. They had to play like dirty cunts cos they can’t live with us in terms of pure football. After the additions to their squad, they’re probably not gonna go away for a couple of seasons, but no doubt we’re a way better footballing side.

Ratboy was the main protaganist , even during commentary with blood pouring down Ederson's face , he stated it was at the most a yellow card , incredulous when you think about it , 15 stitches in his face is the only proof you need it was endagering an opposing player.
If that had happened on the street Mane would have been arrested for assault.

I saw this happening at the match. They look like tourists, were they booted out?

Having watched this clip I think there was a bit of an over reaction tbh.

Clearly half and half scarf tourists. Family stand.

They might be a bit cringey but doesn’t look like they are die hard dippers or there to cause any bother?

Having watched this clip I think there was a bit of an over reaction tbh.

Clearly half and half scarf tourists. Family stand.

They might be a bit cringey but doesn’t look like they are die hard dippers or there to cause any bother?

I'm in the south stand and it kicked off after Liverpool equalised in the second tier on the side of me, I think that's where this is. That's the problem with tourists they buy tickets, celebrate a goal and get grief as they don't understand. Having said that you must be stupid to buy a ticket in a stadium and celebrate when the away team score unless you are in the away end.

I’d like to think that sooner rather than later the club are going to blow this sh!t apart and bring down the house of cards.
Same here. The fact the club havent come out with a compilation of the clear clear bias in VAR decisions against City in those fixtures convinces me there isnt anything there but yes I would like the club to be explicit about it. At the very least it would raise the awareness and get the VAR teams aware we are on to them... If thyere is anything to be on to.

Depends how they reacted in the game.
If they are sat quietly and enjoying the game then I don’t see a reason to eject them.
I have sat in many a home end at City away games. I just keep my mouth shut and clap politely at throw ins.
Or just dont let away fans into the City end. Simples, no trouble. The guy shouting at them is achieving what we all want and that is to avoid future trouble. Just dont let them in is the fix.

Or say nothing, and depending on if the lfc fans are nice and polite we let them stay, listen to their jeers, cheers, clapping VAR decisions against us, hacking tackles on our players... might not happen but ffs if I see that I would probably act like that guy in the video to my embarrasment I suppose, but dont let them.

After the additions to their squad, they’re probably not gonna go away for a couple of seasons, but no doubt we’re a way better footballing side.
Agree with everything you posted, but just highlighting this bit. I think we're a way batter footballing side than any side on the planet, and probably any side there has ever been on the planet, barring possibly Barcelona at their peak.

All we are lacking is some clinical finishing and we'd be absolutely miles ahead of everyone else. It's so frustrating to see us create so many chances and take (relatively) few of them. I am convinced if any of our front 3 had the goal-scoring instincts of a Jota or Mane or Salad, we'd have won 5-2 on Sunday.

Didn't get too many replays of this, did we.

View attachment 40201
I am not 100% sure he was on, but I am 100% sure it deserved a damned site more scrutiny than it got, and not the usual swift brushing under the carpet that the bent twats do when there's something to hide.
Not watched any replays but was amazed at the lack of scrutiny on this. Looks well on-side too me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.