Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

Or just dont let away fans into the City end. Simples, no trouble. The guy shouting at them is achieving what we all want and that is to avoid future trouble. Just dont let them in is the fix.

Or say nothing, and depending on if the lfc fans are nice and polite we let them stay, listen to their jeers, cheers, clapping VAR decisions against us, hacking tackles on our players... might not happen but ffs if I see that I would probably act like that guy in the video to my embarrasment I suppose, but dont let them.
So by that logic, don’t let me or any other blues into any home end on City away days.

I'm in the south stand and it kicked off after Liverpool equalised in the second tier on the side of me, I think that's where this is. That's the problem with tourists they buy tickets, celebrate a goal and get grief as they don't understand. Having said that you must be stupid to buy a ticket in a stadium and celebrate when the away team score unless you are in the away end.
That's in the north stand. You can see the third tier at the opposite end.

Possbly cos the time Mane was sent off for kicking Ederson in the face, had him stretchered off with oxygen it was seen as harsh. The media complained for 6 months about how it was wrong.
And what happened after that? City went on to win 5-0. A walkover. Game over at half time. No contest. Neutrals switch off. Viewing figures fall. No exciting close finish. No opportunity to debate a closely fought contest as one team opts for damage limitation.

Much better to keep it 11v11. Sod the LotG.

Good point. It's quite a lean to get your shoulder offside when your feet are that far onside.
Quite right. The Scousers foot also touches the line. Interesting how a line is drawn from Sterling's shoulder downwards to prove he was offside but no line drawn downwards for the defender.
He is clearly onside and we were stitched up yet again.

One thing I did think was how City dealt with Robertson. Jesus was on him all the time and beat him in the air most of the time. It reminded me a bit of Sinclair on Evra.
I expect something similar on Saturday.
Yeah, stopping their fullbacks is half the battle won.

Yeah, stopping their fullbacks is half the battle won.

Yes. It was noticeable that Liverpool's midfield sat deeper in the second half, protecting the defence. It meant that at times Salah for example would carry the ball forward and there were just the 3 forwards against about 6 defenders at which point the attack petered out.

That's in the north stand. You can see the third tier at the opposite end.

It's not the North stand as the south stand is at the side of where the trouble is happening. If it was the North stand it wouldn't be that close and it would be further away. It looks like where I said, to the left of the south stand from where I was stood.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.