Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

Great game for the neutrals (if there are any).

Didnt want half time as I thought they had shit it and we would score again soon.

Had our worst spell of the game early second half for some reason, but got on top again to prove we are the better team.

Thought Jesus played well and that goal will hopefully give him confidence for the remaining fixtures....if Pep picks him.

You just knew the ref would favour keeping their players on the pitch for the games sake, but any of ours would have walked for the same.

Beat them next week and their heads will drop and we will gain confidence for the last games.

I still rate the league as most important but anything else too would be very welcome.

As Pep said.......we have to do it all on our own.

We need a striker sure, but we lack pace throughout the side. That needs to put right next season. Leroy would have had a field day today.
It made sense why Pep started with our quickest forward line, but to be fair I thought our pace up front was OK, it's just the lack of a clinical striker that killed us.

Today, I counted THREE TIMES that a ball was flashed across Liverpool's defence & we either failed to connect, or there was no one there. It's opportunities like these where we needed to punish the Dippers, but failed to do so for the lack of a Kane or Haaland.

We've got Alvarez coming in the summer, but we need another clinical sharp shooter too.

Felt like we had no leadership in the back line today, missed Dias marshalling the defence. The amount of stuttering in our passing round the back was proper heart in mouth as times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.