Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

Fabinho’s challenge was a red, and the lack of a VAR review was a disgrace.

A dangerous, cynical challenge with no attempt to play the ball, and it endangered the player on the other end of it. So every criteria for a red card was satisfied and he didn’t give it.

Alexander Arnold should also have been booked in the first half.
nah it wasnt a red. not for me Clive.

"Overall a great game again. Liverpool very lucky and given a helping hands by the officials as usual."
"City the better team, Liverpool extremely lucky not to have anyone sent off, some poor tackles there."
"So that’s Thiago that should’ve been off for two clear yellows and Fabinho that should’ve been off for two yellows, "
"This ref is unbelievable"
"How’s Thiago still on the field"

^ Redcafe ^

Crazy isnt it./ Everyone can see time after time how we're done by VAR and the refs. Every single game (Except the dead rubber 4-0)

Once again, we really should have won this game. but doesn't help when we insist on playing Sterling, He ad the least number of touches on the pitch. Which tells me that even our own players don't trust him as a striker. Pep really handicapped us IMO by putting him the starting 11.
His substitution should have been made at half time or sooner. He's never get's injured. But that's because he never ever makes any hard tackles. Saw him go to ground twice looking for a foul. On one occasion because TAA touched his hand as he was running past.
He was on his back foot all through the match. Never chases after the ball when Liverpool had it. I think it's fair to say, he's not and never will be my fave City player. I would be happy to see him leave or get sold at the end of the season. IMO.
But the match was there for the taking today even without a recognised striker. I'm well pissed off with this result.
Thanks for sharing you can ring the Samaritans on !!!

Psychologically we have to have the upper hand.

On another day we’d have put 10 past them today. We absolutely battered them and fair play to the murdering bastards they defended like fuck.

But that’s exactly the point. It was all City. Says a lot about where both teams are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.