Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

Teams put more of effort against us referees give us nowt so for me Liverpool are favourites now more clinical and Jota is the new keegan
Cannot agree - they have a more difficult run-in and KdB looks like he is going to win it if he has to do everything himself. I understand where you are coming from though as a City fan who has lived through some of the crazy times.

Brilliant game, me pots were gone we all that passing around at the back!! Great goal line clearance from EDDY!!!

Liverpool is in the midst of a 4 week stretch where they play, at a minimum:

Us twice
Benfica
Merseyside derby against Everton
United fighting for Top 4
Spurs fighting for Top 4

All while they've been on an incredible run that can't go on forever. I genuinely believe they'll drop points. If they don't, fair fucks to them.

Kev is rounding in to form and I think that can make all the difference in a few competitions

Cant see why people say Liverpool are favourites. That face teams who are desperate to get in the Champs League plus United will not do them any favours as useless as they currently are

Liverpool are obviously a decent team but I don’t watch them on principle but on the basis of today they are defensively very suspect.

I think we had 10 clear cut chances to score. Thiago should have had 3 yellows and Fabinho should have seen red for that tackle on Bernie. Feels like a loss to me, but the only positive I can take from the game the Psychological blow it would have given pool, knowing they were out played.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.