Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

57a8afd723cacee3ef849e20c27cb0c1.jpg

Maybe it’s that City are just…better than you?

Lol

"Why do they try against us?!"

Classic....

Literally none of this is needed, just draw the line from the feet.....

When VAR came in the rule should have been amended because when it was just linesman there was no way they could make some of the calls that are coming out now - where half a players finger is offside and it just doesn't make sense.
I don't know why they cannot just use the "clear and obvious error" rule. Surely no supporter wants goals ruled out for players being 2mm offside? It's ridiculous.

It's also stupid because the system isn't that accurate, depending on the millisecond differences of when the ball actually touches the boot.

So they should absolutely not be ruling offside when there's a hair's breadth between players. It's bonkers... And detrimental to the enjoyment of the game. We want more goals not fewer, and timing a run behind is a skill to be encouraged, not the opposite.

Some Manchester schools and colleges are on the easter break, expect people have decided a holiday with family is more important than a game.

Which it is, family first unless it's a derby.
If that's the case no wonder Ringway was so chokka !
Seriously l did make an allowance for that.
At Piccadilly loads of half and halfers but not sure where they had sat.
None of the usual vendors on B of the Bang corner - they knew their customers were coming from town side.

Twats on BBC Sport making out it was an even game. To be expected with McNulty though. Not watched MOTD yet so expecting the same ?
Did McNulty reveal the results of his poll?

When I got home from the game I was thinking il take that. But then I watched the highlights and we were fucking robbed by the bent twat Taylor. Of course we should have taken our chances. But we literally scored the winner again for it to be chalked off. And if dinho did any of them challenges he'd be off. Leaves a bitter taste as it doesn't happen to other clubs. Still think wel win the league but we're playing against 12 every week now
It was funny of Sky to mention a "spate of cynical challenges" only after city fouled once but not after Liverpool had committed 4 in a row.

On reflection I’m okay with the point. It was a must-not-lose for us. I do think we’ll have to win all 7 because their so-called tough ones against the Rags, Everton and Spurs…. The first two are piss easy, and Spurs will probably shit their pants.
I still think we’ll do it though!

Was Keane and Richards in the sky box so doubt it. Think the feeling amongst most was it was offside, Sterling’s body language in itself told me he thought he was off before they even went to var.
Jesus body language told me by looking at the linesman after he scored was he was off by checking the linesman first, so that logic doesn’t work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.