Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

Some of you lot are obsessed with slagging off Sterling. You’re like the lad who stands behind me at the game, from the first whistle to the second he was subbed off be spent the entire game shouting “get out of my fucking club” at him.

The sad prick.
After Kolarov Clichy and Bravo were sold, Sterling was our next in-line for it.

Mahrez was next in-line but he’s been good so he’s had it easier. Grealish is our next, next in-line.

It to be said though, there weren’t many frustrating things about yesterday’s performance but some of the things Sterling Mahrez and Grealish did that had me slamming my seat and screaming “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU FUCKING DOING?!”

Am so excited to get haaland,thought we were brilliant yesterday and have bin all season,we will not drop points now there on one,its just over for the next 4 years at least,coz as soon as hes in door,none of them have got a chance,that would of bin 5 or 6 with a top draw striker like serg yesterday,

When I got home from the game I was thinking il take that. But then I watched the highlights and we were fucking robbed by the bent twat Taylor. Of course we should have taken our chances. But we literally scored the winner again for it to be chalked off. And if dinho did any of them challenges he'd be off. Leaves a bitter taste as it doesn't happen to other clubs. Still think wel win the league but we're playing against 12 every week now

Yep, I see both teams dropping points in their remaining games.
We will drop points possibly at Wolves and West Ham. What people aren't taking in to account is the high intensity games we have coming up, Atletico and then the semi final which will take shit loads of energy out of the players. We haven't the squad depth to keep chopping and changing as well, contrary to what everyone else thinks so something will have to give.
Liverpool have more options now, their bench is very strong and they could quite easily play all nine subs yesterday in an 11 and still win the majority of prem matches.
Would it be that much of a disaster if we went out of the champs on Wednesday and put everything in to the fa cup and league?

Off the pitch l was pissed off to see so many half and half scarves on East Stand Level 3. Many tourists but scouse fans too.
Unfortunately many of them were in seats usually occupied by season ticket holders who couldn't be bothered going unless a large number had good reasons for missing and putting up tickets for resale.
Some Manchester schools and colleges are on the easter break, expect people have decided a holiday with family is more important than a game.

Which it is, family first unless it's a derby.

City stopped Liverpool's much vaunted '(although short by our standards) run of wins.
No media mention of this after it seemed such an important thing up to yesterday.
Hopefully their cup run will go for a Burton as well at weekend.
If it came to it I would sacrifice that game to win the league.
If we lost, dippers would have an extra game to play which could result in an injury or two for them.
This could also affect them in the chumps league.

However, I expect us to 'go for it' as is Peps way.

We definitely deserved to win yesterday and are miles better than them in every way possibly. For all the talk of Liverpools squad I still think ours is much better quality despite being considerably smaller than theirs.

I also wouldn’t be surprised is they have an unsettled dressing room considering Klopp has to leave out 3/4 players from the squad completely every game.

Twats on BBC Sport making out it was an even game. To be expected with McNulty though. Not watched MOTD yet so expecting the same ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.