Liverpool (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool are quality,they will attack and press,Gundogan won't get a free ride tomorrow so Rodris ability to put a foot in and break up their play will be needed.Just hope he doesn't play both,im fairly confident he's over that illness.
I'll have a fiver with you mate that both Rodri and Gundogan start, and probably Mahrez.

Liverpool are quality,they will attack and press,Gundogan won't get a free ride tomorrow so Rodris ability to put a foot in and break up their play will be needed.Just hope he doesn't play both,im fairly confident he's over that illness.
Gundogan doesn't cope well against a high press so would like to see KDB, Bernardo and Rodders in midfield. I hope to he starts with Ferran, but I fear Pep will pick Mahrez.

Imagine Rodri, Gundogan and Mahrez all starting. Aahhhhhrrrghhhh!
I mean, we did beat Real Madrid away with that combo. And the only game we won against United last season included that trio, where at times we looked brilliant. There were probably at least 1 or 2 other games too...

I'm in no way advocating for them to start. I fully understand the doubts. One of Gundogan and Rodri alone is enough out of that 3 given our other options anyway. But we're not guaranteed to lose or anything just because they play.

A good weekend for blues so far. I think we’ll keep that up.

Ederson
Walker Dias Laporte Cancelo
Foden Rodri DeBruyne
Torres Jesus Sterling

Aguero 10 minutes at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.