Liverpool (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool are quality,they will attack and press,Gundogan won't get a free ride tomorrow so Rodris ability to put a foot in and break up their play will be needed.Just hope he doesn't play both,im fairly confident he's over that illness.
yup, and that's why I agreed with the team that had Rodders, BUT Pep's default selections are not surprising was my point, hopefully we don't see both Rodri and Gundy or Mahrez to start. I'm hoping your really really confident.

Feeling apprehensive, desperate to beat these thieving murdering wankers.

Just watched BBC news and they said "the dippers need a point to return to the top of the league"

No mention of City could close the gap on them with a win.

We turn up we win, just wish i was as confident as some on here..

Their front three are excellent but our back 4 will be better than it was when we beat them 4-0 earlier this year. Our midfield is always better and without Van Dijk they are weaker.

Would start Jesus and have Torres and Sterling either side of him. De Bruyne, Bernardo and Rodri would be my midfield three. But I think Pep will play Rodri and Gundogan and wouldn't be surprised to see Mahrez start either ahead of Torres.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.