Liverpool (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched that Ziyech for Chelsea yesterday who had a great game, it made me think that is what Mahrez is capable of. Sadly not sure the lad has the desire/work ethic.

I’d start Jesus with Sterling and Torres. Mobility and work rate key today. Rodri KdB and Bernardo.
Ake Laporte Dias Walker
Eddie.
If that team plays well we win. Can’t have passengers today.
That was my team earlier on. Don't think it's going to be it tho. Be surprised to see Jesus start as not match fit. Last half hour for him and I think we'll see Torres up top as he's done well which means Mahrez will play.

I just hope for a decent attacking performance. If we do that chances are the result takes care of itself. I’m more worried about this being the last match before international break which historically we’ve had a bad habit of dropping points in.

I'm confident,and that hasn't always been the case in the past.

Our 11,if selected correctly,is better than theirs.

..........................Ederson...............................

Walker................Dias..................Laporte.......................Cancelo (to exploit TAA defensive frailties)

............................Rodri...........................
..............KDB........................Bernardo (coz of pressing but Pep will go with his love Gundo)

.......Torres.............Jesus.................Sterling

Jesus is the best pressing centre-forward in world football.

We could really do with a win to hopefully get our season up and running properly and put us right back into the mix at the top. Beating the scum is always nice too.

A good weekend for blues so far. I think we’ll keep that up.

Ederson
Walker Dias Laporte Cancelo
Foden Rodri DeBruyne
Torres Jesus Sterling

Aguero 10 minutes at the end.
The one position that worries me here is left back. Not because I don't like Cancelo but so much danger comes down this side from both their full back and winger. We need Bernie's workmate in there and Aka's defensive qualities. So Aka for Cancelo and Bernice for Foden.

The one position that worries me here is left back. Not because I don't like Cancelo but so much danger comes down this side from both their full back and winger. We need Bernie's workmate in there and Aka's defensive qualities. So Aka for Cancelo and Bernice for Foden.
Ake might be the better shout.As for Bernies workrate being any more superior to Foden? not for me,he works his nuts off and defends admirably from the front.You'd maybe have a point if you said Sterling.

Edit,I want both Bernie and Foden in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.