Liverpool (H) - Sat 1st April, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal 8pts ahead and all that, but I'd say if we beat the Scousers then it's largely in our hands as I think it's extremely unlikely Arse will win at Anfield (last time that happened, Mike Summerbee was in diapers or so it feels).

Arsenal 8pts ahead and all that, but I'd say if we beat the Scousers then it's largely in our hands as I think it's extremely unlikely Arse will win at Anfield (last time that happened, Mike Summerbee was in diapers or so it feels).
I can recall when United were leading City by eight points with each having six matches to play.

United lost at Wigan, drew at home to Everton 4-4 (from 4-1 up!), lost to City and the rest is history.

I can recall when United were leading City by eight points with each having six matches to play.

United lost at Wigan, drew at home to Everton 4-4 (from 4-1 up!), lost to City and the rest is history.
3-1 and 4-2 up - but yes it was hard to believe

12:30 (GMT) kick off. Live on BT Sport for those in the UK.

Firstly it's 2 weeks away so we get a chance to chill, although we could have done without the break given the way we're playing at the moment.

We've hit form at the perfect time, 9 games unbeaten, 6 straight wins, not conceded in 5 games.

We could be 8 points behind before kick off, it all depends on how Arsenal get on against Palace tomorrow.

I think a win here really sets the tone for the run in. Arsenal have a tough run of games after this, including going to Anfield a week later.

Liverpool are scrapping for top 4 so it won't be a walk over but we're at home and chasing the title, their away form has been poor, this isn't the same Liverpool as previous seasons but they will raise their game for us.

Assuming nobody gets injured over the break:
---------------Ederson
Walker---Stones--Dias---Ake
----------------Rodri
------De Bruyne--Gundogan
Bernardo-----Haaland----Foden

Or drop 1 of Gundogan/Bernardo and start Grealish. I think that is the only decision to make.
Kickoff is 12:30 BST - not GMT.
Apologies if that feels like nitpicking but it may be quite significant for blues based overseas and perhaps should be edited.

We owe them for the Anfield game and their behaviour in the league cup at the Etihad. And just in general because they're scum. They play us, then Chelsea away and then Arsenal at home. Beat them and beat them well and their top 4 chances could be done by the end of the week. It wouldn't be a bad thing for them to have a make or break at home to Arsenal and give them a battering. Let's help them help us!

Kickoff is 12:30 BST - not GMT.
Apologies if that feels like nitpicking but it may be quite significant for blues based overseas and perhaps should be edited.
Thanks for the heads up, I do state the timezone because of our overseas fans, hadn't realised its daylight savings this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.