Liverpool (H) - Sat 1st April, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If no Haaland or a Foden that’s a huge loss, was really looking forward to this game, now I’m starting to worry

I’m not so worried about Phil missing this one as Grealish & Mahrez are both in fine form.
Haaland not playing is more of an issue, as we don’t have a direct replacement, but we’re a better side than the dippers with or without him and the without will have Klopp puzzled as he won’t know what to expect from us.
I expect Alvarez to slot in as striker and, while he isn’t a ginormous goal scoring yeti, he brings things to the table that Haaland doesn’t . . He presses better, holds onto the ball better etc. and he knows where the net is.
I think we’ll beat them by a lower score than would otherwise be the case, but still beat them and in a more controlled fashion than we’ve been used to recently.

2-0 or maybe 3-1.

Just my take on it and I’m guessing like everyone else so don’t put your mortgage on it.

We are light years better than them and we are at home. We will win, take the drama and hate for the cunts out of it which is only what we feel anyway. Our players will school them and we will win

liverpool have lost more away games than their combined away wins and draws. Never take them lately but this isn’t the same dippers that have run us close the last few seasons

Depends entirely whether Haaland is fit IMO. Our record against them, whilst better lately, is still pretty dire and we are often - this season at least - a bit toothless without the Viking up front.
Our record at home against them is pretty good

------------------Ederson
Walker---Stones---Dias---Ake
-------------------Rodri
--------KDB-----------Gundogan
Bernardo---Haaland------Grealish

Might be a shout for Mahrez and not 100% sure if Haaland is fit but I think that team will flatten Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.